SavannahMichelle (CAUTION)

Be extremely careful if you are gonna go in with this one. I did some investigating, and I believe this provider profile is a sting operation. Proceed with extreme caution!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=224671

-Good luck and happy hunting gentlemen!
Quite an accusation. What makes you say that? I mean you did just post a bad review on another girl.
Got an axe to grind? She just had two or three good reviews.
You didn't lend her money too did you?
  • mr666
  • 12-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Can you elaborate a little more?
This is a BULL SHIT alert. I spent a couple of hours with her this afternoon. She's in a upscale Hotel and is definitely NOT LE. She's a very sweet hot young lady and was true GFE. Before making alerts of this nature do your homework. She has a review that's only a couple of day's old and I'm getting ready to post another one.

Maybe the OP has issues with her because she wouldn't see him.
I just sent a request to the moderator's. Hopefully this alert will get pulled down soon. The picture in her ad has the same shirt she was wearing when I saw her. It was taken 12/12/14 and is accurate.

I think the caution should be directed to the OP. Ladies beware.
I just sent a request to the moderator's. Hopefully this alert will get pulled down soon. The picture in her ad has the same shirt she was wearing when I saw her. It was taken 12/12/14 and is accurate.

I think the caution should be directed to the OP. Ladies beware. Originally Posted by Timetoplay
Really?
I don't think there's a need to pull the thread. IMO.
Second post was questioning its validity, 4 post in everyone could see it was pure bullshit. Keep thread up so all can see OP as the fool he is. boy crying wolf.
She's in town from Fla with Bridget Collins, I've been in text with her today. TCB skills are atrocious. If LE? They'd NEVER bust anyone!!! I'm surprised that girl can get laid at all. IJS
Hobby On ya'll nothing to see here...
BIG FALSE ALARM.
I saw her too. She's legit. This guy could not be more wrong. 6 years on the site and only 6 reviews. Stop making stupid threads like this one and contribute. Completely useless this guy
Be extremely careful if you are gonna go in with this one. I did some investigating, and I believe this provider profile is a sting operation. Proceed with extreme caution!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=224671

-Good luck and happy hunting gentlemen! Originally Posted by ProfessionalReviewer
Richard Head!
She asked me to bring condoms and gave me a BS reason to do it. When this happens you can't go in no matter what. I'll delete the post, once everyone reads my reason why I put it up. Sorry, I'm just trying to look out for you guys, you don't have to hang me
You mean like you tried to hang her?
If someone can tell me how to delete it, I will.
You mean like you tried to hang her? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I said that I believed it was a sting operation and to proceed with caution. Maybe us guys should start looking out for one another instead of kissing up to the service providers. Always remember we are the clientele and should be treated as such
Other reasons why I thought it was a sting

1.) She asked for a reference, and didn't even call my reference. But then said okay you checked out.
2.) I pretended like I stopped at a gas station to get condoms, and I asked her if she wanted wine coolers. And she said "sure" So then I just flat out said "Awesome! We are so gonna party and have sex in exchange for money." And she still wanted to meet up with me.

Now if you would still meet a SP for the first time given these circumstances you are a lot more braver than I. If I am wrong about her, my apologies. But I assure you I was just trying to help out
I said that I believed it was a sting operation and to proceed with caution. Maybe us guys should start looking out for one another instead of kissing up to the service providers. Always remember we are the clientele and should be treated as such Originally Posted by ProfessionalReviewer
Ah...so your reasoning for making allegations that a hooker is working with law enforcement here is, "bros before hos"?

How quaint...

Next time, how about you come up with proof of a provider working with LE, before you post that she does...how does that sound?