do not see asss hole LAZY LION

this is to all the ladies do not see this guy named lazy lion basically he called my phone today and book an appointment through eccie. hey sent me a text message first and tryied to book an appointment so I told him to send me a PM so that way I can make sure he was who he said he was . so basically I checked his review called up his refs and i screened him properly so that I know he was ok. I told him to meet me at my incall location at 4:30 cause he said he got off at 4:00 before i showed up i tried to call his phone but it was off. So i sent him a text and he said oh my phone is having problems let me call u from my other phone. so he did and i was like ok things are still ok kool let me meet him. so before i pulled in i ask him wat type of car are u in he told me a white jeep. So basicly when I got to the hotel i payed for the room cause during the week I meet my clients at the hotel in my area which is very convient for me. So anyways when i pulled in I noticed his jeep but nobody in in. so i kept calling his phone to say hey buddy im hear were are u at. but he never answered so basically something told me to just wait around so while waiting around this guy comes from out of the room with another chickand I'm like hey buddy whats up I mean that was some bullshitand then he tries to tell me hey I thought that was you I thought this chick was using some fake pics of yours so i just seen her. WHAT A PRIK......this was a total waste of my time energy and my respect girls do not see this guy HE WILL MAKE YOU THINK YOU HAVE A DATE AND WILL SEE THE NEXT GIRL WALKING......pM me for his number he has two numbers 281819**80 and 281724**18 NAME LAZY LION......
Im glad I didnt schedule with him
I'm sorry that happened to you. However, it does not meet the criteria for an alert and as such I'm moving this to Coed.

-Spice
Damn.
Sorry that happened
Fucktards aint got
nothing better to
do.
Yeah we do, studying taint is what some do.
I'm sorry that I wasted your time. I was waiting for you and 2 minutes after you said you were going to be pulling in, a car pulls up, I did not think it was you but after a few minutes she walks over and say that she has been blowing up my phone. Here is where my brain kinda shuts down. I thought she doesn't really look like her pics but whatever. I follow her to the room, she was actually really nice but I realized when it was not bbbj that something was not right but what are you going to do? A cbj is better than nothing and I am not going to argue with someone I don't even know in the hopes that this con is going to give me my money back.

Any way lesson learned, I would also like to point out that you forgot to mention that I gave you $20 for the room and said I was sorry. Maybe if I had taken more time to explain you would have under understood what happened, I was freaking out at the time and just wanted to leave.
I'm sorry that I wasted your time. I was waiting for you and 2 minutes after you said you were going to be pulling in, a car pulls up, I did not think it was you but after a few minutes she walks over and say that she has been blowing up my phone. Here is where my brain kinda shuts down. I thought she doesn't really look like her pics but whatever. I follow her to the room, she was actually really nice but I realized when it was not bbbj that something was not right but what are you going to do? A cbj is better than nothing and I am not going to argue with someone I don't even know in the hopes that this con is going to give me my money back.

Any way lesson learned, I would also like to point out that you forgot to mention that I gave you $20 for the room and said I was sorry. Maybe if I had taken more time to explain you would have under understood what happened, I was freaking out at the time and just wanted to leave. Originally Posted by LazyLion
At least you did pay her back for the room expenses that's a huge plus hun, not everyone will do that. On her behalf though you have to think about the time and gas she wasted to get to you as well hun
At least you did pay her back for the room expenses that's a huge plus hun, not everyone will do that. On her behalf though you have to think about the time and gas she wasted to get to you as well hun Originally Posted by Super Head 713
And the loss of other dates as well. You got your rocks off, the fraud woman got paid, but MCF got nothing. BUTT, Lazy Lion was screwed too because of deception.

Lessons learned (because I remember random hookers walking up to clients pretending to be the anticipated provider, rampant in HTOWN in the SW especially) is to confirm through calling to show that the girl talking to the client who's not holding a phone, is not you. He'll recognize the number and put 2&2 together, answer, and enjoy his time with who he expected.

It's saved me many a Times.

Hopefully LL will get to meet the real MCF!
I totally understand, It was a waste of time and money. That was why I gave her money and said I was sorry. I would have sent her a PM but she posted this before I could send her a message and apologize.
Wow on both parts...I'm speechless. I have a private incall for a reason...and this is one reason.
I have never heard of this happening and will definitely be verifying the number next time.
Hopefully LazyLion will get to meet the real MCF! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Fixed it FOR ME.
So what happened to the guy who was supposed to see the lady you ended up seeing which was the wrong lady? Did he ever show up? Too bad he didn't run into MCF and had your session, that would have completed this bizarre situation!