Hey Mods, Could You / Would You All Post A Top 20 Most Ignored List?

As the title states, maybe with a format like:

Eccie Name. - # of clients ignoring this person - # of providers ignoring this person

This should be a fairly easy query, with multiple ways to isolate a list for just the Houston section. I would even think you might already be tracking this for other reasons. This should be good for a laugh if nothing else.
No / No...
I am with WU.
The mighty Gods
won't tell.
Pollo.
As the title states, maybe with a format like:

Eccie Name. - # of clients ignoring this person - # of providers ignoring this person

This should be a fairly easy query, with multiple ways to isolate a list for just the Houston section. I would even think you might already be tracking this for other reasons. This should be good for a laugh if nothing else. Originally Posted by citizen44
I'm an administrator on another site and I have all the keys to the admins toybox. As far as I know, this isn't possible. Perhaps this software will allow it, however my software won't.
No / No... Originally Posted by Wakeup

For those ignoring Wakeup.
That would be amusing but mods don't have direct access to the database or site metrics of any kind. The site admins may, but as John said, perhaps that info is not readily accessible through admin tools. I wouldn't know, it's above my pay grade...

Either way, don't hold your breath for it.
No / No... Originally Posted by Wakeup
To what did you say "No/ No"?
To the OP's two questions to the mods, of course...
To the OP's two questions to the mods, of course... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thank you.

See, Citizen, how easy it is to find out if someone has you on ignore or not?

Happy New Year, Wakeup. And I'm serious.
Why would I possibly have him on ignore?

P.S.-Even if he was on my ignore list, his questions were in the thread title, not the body of the post, so I'd see them anyway, and could respond to them...
Why would I possibly have him on ignore? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Exactly!!! Why would anyone have me on ignore? I'm a shining beacon of intelligence, grace and wit.

All you fuckers though, that's an entirely different story. Half of this board seems to hate the other half and all of you took the short bus to school.

We could all probably pick the top 5, it's the 6 - 20 slots that would cause the surprise and good drama. Oh well, I knew the chance of getting it was right up there with all the providers nominating me for best looking client.
I'm a shining beacon of intelligence, grace and wit. Originally Posted by citizen44
Let's not go overboard now...
Screenshot of my ignore list...

^^^^ Heh....message box getting a little full eh?