Hygiene for clients sorry bit of a rant!!!!!!!

Please gentlemen when you are booking a appointment be mindful of your hygiene and I am not only talking about breath. Every provider has wipes,towels something....... Am I asking to much ????? I had a client ( will be a lady and not post his name) but he still had a full hood pulled it back I was gagging from smell. Clients want us fresh and wonderful but they show up with TP stuck to their ass ,and breathe smells like road kill
It happens I know we are all human but you can not show up want to be kissed or to get a bj if your provider can't stop gagging
Oh Chit. Thats disgusting. Everyone should be mindful of washing their asses, mouths, cracks, and holes b4 seeing one another. Poor thing.
Sadly he is trashing me now because I rushed him have him 20 min I couldn't hold out any longer �� but I have a lot of great clients so I guess a few bad is not the end of the world ...lol just gross
  • Trey
  • 01-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Make him clean that shit when you see that shit. Who iis this guy anyway, if he called you out call him out.
Make him take a shower
at your place.
Bath him, i wished
someone would give
me a bubble bath.
Ahhhh
Make him take a shower
at your place.
Bath him, i wished
someone would give
me a bubble bath.
Ahhhh Originally Posted by siberia

Can of worms there.... back to the BNG thing,,,,, ha!
Good hygiene is important.
Good hygiene is important. Originally Posted by milagro1970
Hobby 101, page 1, paragraph 1.
Can of worms there.... back to the BNG thing,,,,, ha! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
No gfe bubble bath,come on.

Ok, a bubble bath for two and
Scuba diving with your snorkel.
Everything tastes fresh with
clean water. I thirsty.
Gross!!!! Sorry that happened
This is exactly the reason I won't book "last minute" visits.
I make sure that I'm completely fresh before each visit, as I expect YOU (the hobbyist) do the same. If you're coming from work...ask to freshen up before playtime.

Story~ This happened to me a few years ago when I first started. Young, business guy in suit and tie. Very successful. During playtime I went down the back door but only to find a few little dingle berries hanging. GROSS! I left that area real fast and couldn't wait for the hour to be over with.

So guys, if you don't want to feel rushed and have an AMAZING time....FRESHEN UP FIRST!
Dingle Berries Holy Shit uh i mean Holy Cow
^^^^^ Kisses to you and Happy 2015 SS53
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2015, 06:55 AM
I always shower and try to be my cleanest when seeing. Lady
Girls should carry one of these in her whore bag.