That Damn Dali Lama

This is the one day of the year that the Ikoyi Club 1938 is unbearable. The Dali Lama birthday bash takes over the entire snooker room as him and all the expats go wild. Well happy fucking birthday asshole. You ruined an otherwise genteel club.
so whats your beef with dali lama having a birthday?
Are you talking about MEAT again, bone collector?
This is the one day of the year that the Ikoyi Club 1938 is unbearable. The Dali Lama birthday bash takes over the entire snooker room as him and all the expats go wild. Well happy fucking birthday asshole. You ruined an otherwise genteel club. Originally Posted by BigLouie
what do u really know about Ikoyi Club 1938, asshole?

so whats your beef with dali lama having a birthday? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
he's an ID-10-T poster.

Are you talking about MEAT again, bone collector? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, but u are. Bone Appetite!!

bahahahaaaaa
This is the one day of the year that the Ikoyi Club 1938 is unbearable. The Dali Lama birthday bash takes over the entire snooker room as him and all the expats go wild. Well happy fucking birthday asshole. You ruined an otherwise genteel club. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What? You didn’t get your invitation? I’ll have to talk to my Sherpa about that. By all means please join us in the Rotunda for a martini. If you don’t have a coat and tie I will provide you with one. . Bring your golf clubs for The Dali Lama celebrity pro-am, we tee off tomorrow morning at 8:00. Italia will be your caddy. If you need a ride I will send Lube over to get you. Just don’t look him in the eyes.

Thanks for remembering my Birthday Louie.
Would not miss the pro-am for anything. The event of the season
Would not miss the pro-am for anything. The event of the season Originally Posted by BigLouie
We can also have Italia drive you home tonight....but you’ve got to bring her back tomorrow.
cozy shindig? lol!
We can also have Italia drive you home tonight....but you’ve got to bring her back tomorrow. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The last time we went over her place and i left my coffee mug there