Name: Kennedy Bunz
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 817-754-7114
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...vip-27433.html
City: Hurst-HEB
State: Texas
Address: Mid-cities off 183/121
Activities: FBSM (great massage), Milk Table BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS, Cowgirl, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, mid length down back (wasn't payimg much attention)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A gorgeous MILF with a 10 of 10 body, gorgeous and responsive DDD''s and the ass to ride for.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Donation?
“Gorgeous milf with 10 out of 10 body” gtfooh ���� that broad is fat and old, like you can’t even see her pussy cuz her gut hangs to far over
Ouch!!
3 bills with 25 tip, best bang for the buck out there IMHO
“Gorgeous milf with 10 out of 10 body” gtfooh ���� that broad is fat and old, like you can’t even see her pussy cuz her gut hangs to far over Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Dude you got that wrong. She isn't a spinner, like I said, but she is far, far from being a 'fat, old broad'.
If a young spinner is your type then go it. Callimg.someome fst and old is just being an asshole.
“Gorgeous milf with 10 out of 10 body” gtfooh ���� that broad is fat and old, like you can’t even see her pussy cuz her gut hangs to far over Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Who are U talking about? Because U sure as hell aren’t talking about Kennedy. That’s EASILY one of the best top to bottom looking Hoes in DFW. Her pics are accurate. Soooooooo, explain yourself. Or should we post a picture of you Mr. judgmental?
  • HAAO
  • 05-19-2023, 11:00 AM
I second marcelousntx, her photos are accurate and does a good job with everything.
You sure you talking about the same KB? Not a spinner, but fat? Yeah...no.
It’s obvious y’all don’t get laid very often if you think she is hot, y’all are out your dam minds. I mean if you like guts and mommy damage then hey too each is own but don’t get on here and lie about it
  • PaulA
  • 05-19-2023, 03:06 PM
It’s obvious y’all don’t get laid very often if you think she is hot, y’all are out your dam minds. I mean if you like guts and mommy damage then hey too each is own but don’t get on here and lie about it Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Dude, you've already made a fool of yourself. Why compound it? But please, show all of us a picture of her with this gut hanging all down over the front of her.
Who are U talking about? Because U sure as hell aren’t talking about Kennedy. That’s EASILY one of the best top to bottom looking Hoes in DFW. Her pics are accurate. Soooooooo, explain yourself. Or should we post a picture of you Mr. judgmental? Originally Posted by marvelousntx
Oh shit! Someone need to produce receipts? Her pictures look damn good and the review had me thinking about making an appointment!
  • btbb
  • 05-19-2023, 09:15 PM
It’s obvious y’all don’t get laid very often if you think she is hot, y’all are out your dam minds. I mean if you like guts and mommy damage then hey too each is own but don’t get on here and lie about it Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
This is the idiot reply of the week.
It's like they somehow think they have the corner on what's right, wrong, good bad and that their tastes and preferences are the guideline.
Lover the old saying: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool (idiot) than to speak and remove all doubt."
Seriously....who the FLOCK do you think you are to call people out for their opinions on a subject is PURELY based on personal preference.

It reminds me of the jackasses that argue online over Whataburger or In N Out being the "better" place. There's no right answer. It's preference.
Sheesh.....