Oh Shit.

I just googled a providers phone number. One of the results was an Eccie review. What's up with that? I honestly didn't think Eccie showed up in Google Search Results.
Oh Shit You mean others read what we put out for them to read??
Hahahaha. Oh man, you don't even begin to understand the extent of the problem.
Yeah, that's not a good thing. Once it's indexed in their database, I'm not sure there is much that can be done. But I agree with these guys, ECCIE content available in Google results is not good.
LOL Really??! It's been that way for a long time! That's how my ex found my reviews.
He quoted them back to me verbatim. Pretty embarrassing, to say the least, but what can ya do at that point?! Yep, you guessed it...be single. LOL
LOL Really??! It's been that way for a long time! That's how my ex found my reviews.
He quoted them back to me verbatim. Pretty embarrassing, to say the least, but what can ya do at that point?! Yep, you guessed it...be single. LOL Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Or date someone in an open relationship, or who simply doesn't care as long as you end up with him at the end of the day. Just saying its a potential option, even if its rare.
It's a well known fact that Eccie content is available to anyone with a simple google search. While in a small way this assists hobbyists in their research, knowing this stuff is avail means extra care and screening is needed for both hobbyists and providers.

He quoted them back to me verbatim. Pretty embarrassing, to say the least, but what can ya do at that point?! Yep, you guessed it...be single. LOL Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
To each their own obviously, but to let go of a sexy, beautiful, articulate and obviously skilled in the bedroom woman like your self is a crime, regardless of your chosen profession. I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but dating a provider is a fantasy for me. Knowing all the dirty naughty things you'd get upto is hot. Sure, the sex drive would be reduced when spending quality time at home with a provider considering she's been busy all day, but when the fire is lit, I'm sure the sex would be awesome
Or date someone in an open relationship, or who simply doesn't care as long as you end up with him at the end of the day. Just saying its a potential option, even if its rare. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Selfish as it may sound, I don't want an open relationship, so that is out of the question for me. While I'm off making a career they get to run off and play with whomever they choose or lust after? Yeah, not for me.

Most men may say they don't care in the beginning, but I have enough dating experience to tell you that they do. Sure, there are exceptions...but it's a very small percentage of men that can truly handle it. (and no, I don't want to discuss the percentages like in all the other threads, because, let's face it, no one really knows what the hell an accurate percentage would be. LOL)

I'm 100% honest about what I do for a living right when I first start dating someone, because I don't want to sneak around, and I don't want to disrespect a man who thinks I am "all his", so to speak... so, for me, the most logical solution is to stay single until I'm ready to retire so that I don't get my heart broken when someone uses this as the reason they can't be with me.
It's a well known fact that Eccie content is available to anyone with a simple google search. While in a small way this assists hobbyists in their research, knowing this stuff is avail means extra care and screening is needed for both hobbyists and providers.

To each their own obviously, but to let go of a sexy, beautiful, articulate and obviously skilled in the bedroom woman like your self is a crime, regardless of your chosen profession. I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but dating a provider is a fantasy for me. Knowing all the dirty naughty things you'd get upto is hot. Sure, the sex drive would be reduced when spending quality time at home with a provider considering she's been busy all day, but when the fire is lit, I'm sure the sex would be awesome Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
Aww, thanks for the super sweet compliments babe! You definitely brought a smile to my face!

The point I'm trying to make though is, it may BEGIN as a fantasy to date a provider, but eventually it becomes an issue when jealousy or egos get involved.

The ex I was referring to earlier in my posts knew about my career for an entire year before we started dating, and while we were together I only worked during the day while he was at his job (and I still kept it to a minimum), and he never even had to deal with me answering calls or emails around him...I kept it very discreet, even though he knew, out of respect for HIS time with me and to help keep it a secret from his family/friends... but ultimately it was the reason he ended things, anyway.

It broke my heart. It sucked, and not in a good way.
I desperately wanted to believe that you could have love and a career as a provider at the same time... but I don't think it's possible.
I completely understand where you are coming from Staci... I too have found that being single is how it will be while I am in this profession, as I am not okay with open relationships either.

It is tempting when I meet a nice gentlemen who says he can accept it... but in reality I know it is just a matter of time before the jealousy kicks in and hearts get broken.
Hahahaha. Oh man, you don't even begin to understand the extent of the problem. Originally Posted by Amaranth
that's why I use a fake name and not my real screenname, Obama's_Brother
Selfish as it may sound, I don't want an open relationship, so that is out of the question for me. While I'm off making a career they get to run off and play with whomever they choose or lust after? Yeah, not for me.

Most men may say they don't care in the beginning, but I have enough dating experience to tell you that they do. Sure, there are exceptions...but it's a very small percentage of men that can truly handle it. (and no, I don't want to discuss the percentages like in all the other threads, because, let's face it, no one really knows what the hell an accurate percentage would be. LOL)

I'm 100% honest about what I do for a living right when I first start dating someone, because I don't want to sneak around, and I don't want to disrespect a man who thinks I am "all his", so to speak... so, for me, the most logical solution is to stay single until I'm ready to retire so that I don't get my heart broken when someone uses this as the reason they can't be with me. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Well said.
Yes ECCIE can block this information but they chose not too. That's why some other companies won't use ECCIE as a Reference if you try to join this other site. To much information is being leaked out onto the net. The reason that ECCIE lets this information leak, so they can get FREE Advertising for their site. They can build a Block Site and have a Link to their Site Only. Like most of the Adult sites do on the net under Google..