just ONE hot thing

I wanna hear from guys and girls that one favorite thing bhd. It's not a competition on who can be the kinkyist or most outrageous either. That thing you really hope happens in a session. Here is mine:
I love it when a guy is pounding me missionary and when he comes , well, hopefully we come simultaneously, he collapses on top of me in a sweaty heap. He stays there for a few minutes. I can feel his heart , among other things, pounding. I just love it when we savor that last moment of ecstasy
Ah....that's a NICE moment.....
For me, the most beautiful sight and sound is the lady climaxing. I know many providers fake it (they have to), but when I can believe it's real, THAT is the ultimate for me. I just like the lady to have some pleasure from the encounter, because I'm fairly certain that I will.
OK, I'll bite lol

It is a big turn on for me when the lady takes my dick in her mouth before I am hard and I watch her head rise as my cock grows and hardens. Then wa-la, she comes off and a "shape-shifter" emerges.
Honest orgasms for her.
I try to make her cum more then I do.
If she is smiling when I pay her for me to leave.
I know I did a good job.
The best part is when she say's hun you can call anytime.
I dream of that moment with her for days.
Mine is similar to what has been said but takes it a step further: my absolute favorite thing is when i somehow manage to get her off so good that she gets super excited, jumps up, embraces me and starts making out with me as we roll around the bed. Soooo HOT! it's only happened to me twice, and sadly those two girls aren't around anymore...
Oooh...I like these...and will try some! Kchornboy, I am usually to spent to jump up and roll around..but gimme a minute to recover!
I like to please the happier she is the better
This might sound corny but missionary is my favorite position to finish in, because one of my favorite moments is the few minutes right after he cums. I like to just lay there and feel him on top of me and inside me. I find that moment to be the most intimate of all. I hate it when a guy pulls out and rolls over.

Don't worry, you aren't going to squish me so just lay there and enjoy the moment while my kegals give you a hug to say "thank you!"
If she was so satisfied she returned the donation it would be a winner.
  • guykc
  • 03-30-2013, 08:40 PM
I love it when a woman squirts while doing greek! her legs shivering and shaking as her whole body quivers from such a intense orgasm.
Several years ago, I used to regularly see a provider from Wichita. She was an early riser (farm girl) and on the day she'd come to my place to see me, I'd leave a key for her outside and a lamp on in the living room (red colored lightbulb) so she could see what she was doing without turning on a light and waking me. She'd come in, undress and crawl into bed and wake me by cuddling up to my back and kissing me on the neck. I still get an erection just thinking about it.
I know the title to this thread is ONE hot thing, but I couldn't decide so I'm giving my TWO hot things:

1) I find it ultra sexy when a woman looks me deep in the eyes with a naughty grin while she's going down on me. Love this when I'm standing and she's kneeling. Watching a woman with her mouth full and her devilishly looking in your eyes with a dirty "I'm loving every second of this" smirk is HOT.

2) As far as finishing moves, enthusiastic doggystlye with her looking back at you lustfully screaming filthy words of encouragement always gets me over the line. Then collapsing sideways for some spooning afterwards adds to the intimacy level.

Whether its foreplay or the actual sex, when a woman looks me in the eyes with that horny "fuck me" look and a dirty cheeky smile on her face, that makes my heart race and rock hard.
Magician45, Helicopter206, Truckman1, and Bcdrummer collectively mirror my sentiments exactly with one addition that really gets me hot. There are a few ladies I see who have stand-up floor mirrors. I really love it when we start out in front of the mirror with her on her knees and I watch her suck me to full hardness. The cuddling afterwards is great, too!