Shout out to Eccie 😉

Just wanted to say thanks for being safer then most sites. Rules may be strict but there is a reason and it’s appreciated greatly. Especially after seeing oh2 and knowing they don’t verify as they say all the time and the post they allow even when unsafe or p... just being nothing anymore and leaving attackers because memberships makes there’s so no help for the ladies if there is an issue. Not to mention the good ones are on here and seems the unsafe go there so I think I am going to use eccie even more since I don’t want to be a member of the other 2 and this one rocks!

So to me this is the best site besides TNA depending on the state you live in!

I have only been attacked by a p... client so again thank you eccie for being safe! Because since then I am even more selective on how someone contacts me and it’s made simple for us on eccie
I does seem safe so far and they are strict
anna, sorry someone/some people “attacked” you and/or gave you a difficult time. there are bad apples on EVERY site. but there are more delicious & deliteful apples on every site. i wouldnt want you to throw the baby out w/ the bath water (leave a site cos of some jerks).

however, what is a “p... client”?
Just wanted to say thanks for being safer then most sites. Rules may be strict but there is a reason and it’s appreciated greatly. Especially after seeing oh2 and knowing they don’t verify as they say all the time and the post they allow even when unsafe or p... just being nothing anymore and leaving attackers because memberships makes there’s so no help for the ladies if there is an issue. Not to mention the good ones are on here and seems the unsafe go there so I think I am going to use eccie even more since I don’t want to be a member of the other 2 and this one rocks!

So to me this is the best site besides TNA depending on the state you live in!

I have only been attacked by a p... client so again thank you eccie for being safe! Because since then I am even more selective on how someone contacts me and it’s made simple for us on eccie Originally Posted by Anna Jollie
Eccie is the best! Hope you're ok.
A lot more people on this site, so it’s easier to discern those that are potentially dangerous, from pranksters on the boards.
More people reporting problems if there are any.
Thousands vs maybe a hundred.
I know some oh2 groupie is gonna say there’s 900 at a time online, BFD only a dozen even post on that waste.
anna, sorry someone/some people “attacked” you and/or gave you a difficult time. there are bad apples on EVERY site. but there are more delicious & deliteful apples on every site. i wouldnt want you to throw the baby out w/ the bath water (leave a site cos of some jerks).

however, what is a “p... client”? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes it was and yes seriously so picky about sites now. I am also dropping oh2. Eccie has been always solid and I like the strictness when it comes to our safety! Then we can just enjoy the hobby!

It was a bit ago but it made me become stricter so that it’s my first and last issue. Made me appreciate eccie and all their support! Seriously some nice ppl here