ISO laid back Orlando experience

Hello ladies. I will be visiting Orlando for one night to attend a concert next week. I would love to connect with a laid back female who shares my 420 enthusiasm and easy going demeanor. Perhaps we could get together before or after the show...or both...and indulge each other? I am a white professional gentleman in my 50's who will treat you with courtesy and respect. You are more easygoing and generous of spirit than sculpted and young. Fingers crossed.
Sounds like my type of party! Except I'm only in town this weekend!
Good evening. I will arrive on Thursday for a concert in the Universal area. I am still hoping to find someone to share some 420 indulgence and companionship. I am a white professional gentleman in my 50’s who will treat you with courtesy and respect. Thanks.
Hello ladies. I will be visiting Orlando for one night to attend a concert next week. I would love to connect with a laid back female who shares my 420 enthusiasm and easy going demeanor. Perhaps we could get together before or after the show...or both...and indulge each other? I am a white professional gentleman in my 50's who will treat you with courtesy and respect. You are more easygoing and generous of spirit than sculpted and young. Fingers crossed. Originally Posted by Prowler88
I would've loved to meet you !