But some of us may not provide that
Specific fetish....
What are the top 4 activities
Male subs want ???
Please?? And thank you!!!
Haha! I do other things-
Mild and Wild!!! Just asking.
Interested to hear your feedback.
I already know the top 4 or 5 activities that (some) female subs want. lol.
Thanks!!! Zena.
1. Sensual foot worship
2. Sensual foot worship
3. Sensual foot worship
4. Sensual foot worship
1. Human furniture
2. Foot worship
3. Forced feminization
4. Humiliate us (watersports, etc,)
Cancel the ‘us’ in number 4, above!
1. Nipple Torture
2. Hot Wax
3. Restraint
4. Forced Tongue Bath

They may not be top 4, but they're on my list.
Don't really have a top 4 or 5 as it can change with my mood but some of things that interest the sub side of me are:
  1. Impact play - paddle, flogger, etc
  2. Bondage
  3. Breath play
  4. Intox play
  5. Humiliation
  6. Body worship
1. Strap-on / Pegging
2. Electrode play
3. Mummification with shrink wrap
4. Sissy Training / Feminization

My top four.
Aside from strapon/pegging/prostate play?

Activities as a male sub:
1.) Foot worship
2.) Queening
3.) Edging
4.) Choking

Role Playing as a male sub:
1.) Taboo mommy dom
2.) Sex therapist
3.) Doctor/nurse patient
4.) Sex slave/rape victim

And if that interests any ladies traveling to St Louis, for God's sake PM ME LOL.
Otk spanking
1. Pussy worship
2. Spankings
3. Verbal humiliation
4. Edging
Guess it’s open to POVs but pussy worship and queening, both listed earlier, to me these are just normal BCD things to do and don’t fit into male sub activities! Either way, I love both, no matter their category!
Guess it’s open to POVs but pussy worship and queening, both listed earlier, to me these are just normal BCD things to do and don’t fit into male sub activities! Either way, I love both, no matter their category! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Well if the Dom is sitting on her slave, wearing a dress and boots, and while the sub is pleasing her orally, she is doing her nails, that might be a sub session and not typical BCD.
How about the Domme is talking on the phone with her friend while she being orally pleased.....
Guess it’s open to POVs but pussy worship and queening, both listed earlier, to me these are just normal BCD things to do and don’t fit into male sub activities! Either way, I love both, no matter their category! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I think there's a marked difference between queening and simply daty/o from the bottom. There's more teasing, breath control, and humiliation involved.
I think there's a marked difference between queening and simply daty/o from the bottom. There's more teasing, breath control, and humiliation involved. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Thanks for the info. I had always classified queening as a synonym of face sitting!