Netflix & Hulu?

I have a morning ritual of sitting behind my laptop taking care of emails, pm's, p411, texts etc.....I like watching something on TV while I do it.

I have netflix & hulu (as well as cable of course) and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I ask because Guy posted a thread about a movie on netflix yesterday and it was really good.

Thanks so much!

MUAH
Bailey
I have the trifecta. Amazon Prime ($80), Hulu ($80) and Netflix ($90). Annually. I recommend all 3.
I have you beat though still! I use friends hulu and netflix accounts lol so they are freeeee for me. I may have to get the Amazon Prime though.
No HULU but I love Netflix. I like streaming via CHROMECAST from my Galaxy S3 or desktop. When sitting on the couch I control via my celly.

Also @thatgirlbailey This weeks pic for true SCARY watch I SAW THE DEVIL. Tur love and heartwarming watch NOVO
I like netflix and amazon prime better, hulu drives me up the wall with the commercials, but they have newer shows and episodes.

as for recommendations, depends on your interests

tv shows:
once upon a time
dead like me
criminal minds
monk
charmed

movies:
love actually
notting hill
ghostbusters, always good to see again especially if they make 3 one like talk says
blind side
olympus has fallen

just some suggestions from different genres
I like Netflix -- their series "Orange is the new Black" was pretty good
Definitely Netflix I have been a member since 2002 (they should give me some kind of discount for being so loyal for so long!!!) While they may not have the newest TV shows IMHO they have the best selections for movies and since I am a classic movies buff I get the discs and stream so I get the best of both worlds old and new movies. As for suggestions I could recommend movies all day but it really comes down to what kind of movies you like maybe we will have to meet and discuss this sometime .
If you want free movies and original series try Crackle, it's not the greatest thing but it's free.
If you want free movies and original series try Crackle, it's not the greatest thing but it's free. Originally Posted by Puzzeluver10
So was Hulu...Once!

Did you know there was once a chip snack named CRACKLE?

Then there's also Snap, CRACKLE, Pop Rice Krispies.
I have a ROKU box that lets me get hulu plus/Netflix/crackle/Pandora/amazon and so many other venues!
works great when I travel and want to stream music from my fave station...Kansas City-- the Fox!
big time movie watcher...every night...lots of netflix so really depends on what you type movies you like...

If you dont mind subtitles and like really good horror movies, the Korean, asian horror movies are really good. Lots of good documentaries if you like that stuff....just got through watching the imposter. Story that took place right here in SA in early 90's. If your into "series" type shows I would recommend walking dead and/or Dexter. Again, these are just my suggestions...not knowing what your into.

so, hope that helps if you need more recommendations happy to oblige...
Roku is great. It gives you multiple choices of shows or movies to watch. I have a couple of friends that I turned onto Roku and they even canceled the cable/dish/direct TV because they had even more choices than their programing for a fraction of the price. And you can move the roku from one TV to another by just plugging it into to the HDMI in the TV. Or you can access the programs on any computer.
yep I take my Roku everywhere with me....and what is so cool is that since I have accounts on all their venues,my kids can use my log in info wherever they are at on their Rokus!
As for suggestions I could recommend movies all day but it really comes down to what kind of movies you like maybe we will have to meet and discuss this sometime
A meetup to Greet and Discuss movies like a book club NOT A BAD IDEA
Never heard of roku.... Can someone explain how it works and what it cost?