Celebacy?

Celibacy is a state of being unmarried and sexually abstinent, usually in association with the role of a religious official or devotee.

Wow that sounds super boring! Is it even possible?

SO what do you all think? Should Priests be able to have sex? Maybe then they won't have to sneak around with the nuns......WHAT?
Yes it is possible, there were only a small percentage of the priests that fooled around. So they are married to the church, they wear a ring showing that. So the celibacy is their true belief. I respect them for that. I don't think the marriage or having sex will ever work with Catholic Priests, too much of a drastic change to the church.
Change is good sometimes honey. After all variety is the spice of life. I think they should be able to enjoy sex if they want to. The fact that they are open to change and discussion of it really impresses me. I'm not even Catholic and I like this new Papacy.
Off with the nuns or little boys?

LOL

Sex is a primal urge. If they can successfully participate in celibacy, then kudos to them. But most can't and don't. *shrugs*
Priests originally were able to be married. I think celibacy was introduced around the Middle Ages.
News mentioned that Pope had addressed this issue recently,change will take time.
Celibacy is easy to achieve. You just have to believe in the reason/person you're doing it for....or not doing it for. LoL.
We should all be free to do it like they do on the discovery channel! lol

Or even more crazy as needed .....