older (than me) women who like younger guys

I am early 30s. I have never been with a woman who is older than me (well maybe by 6 months). Usually it is women in the 18 to 28 category I like.
I have heard so many people having great experiences I am thinking about trying it.
Maybe like a 35 to 45 years old.
Anything anyone who had done this that can share what is different between them and the younger ones.
I only see ladies younger than myself ... I am not being a pig. All the women older than me are dead or in assisted care facilities.

You need to make the Search tab your friend. Many questions can be answered by doing a simple Search.
I only see ladies younger than myself ... I am not being a pig. All the women older than me are dead or in assisted care facilities.

You need to make the Search tab your friend. Many questions can be answered by doing a simple Search. Originally Posted by pyramider
Are you saying an assisted living facility is a bad in call location?

You need to make the Search tab your friend. Many questions can be answered by doing a simple Search. Originally Posted by pyramider
If I only did searches all the wonderful community interaction would be dead.
And curios what search would you use to find older providers that like younger guys?
I don't Want one that will just see me because I have $, I want one that enjoys that.
I just got a text from an 18 year old teen...I won't go there. I prefer gents older than me, or my age as long as they present themselves maturely. Sammie Cougar is one hot lady that may pique your interest, hun!

Good topic!
Are you saying an assisted living facility is a bad in call location? Originally Posted by mydallas1
Yes, the women generally way outnumber the men.
Yes, the women generally way outnumber the men. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sounds like good ratios. Plenty to keep one busy. Not me. That's out of my bracket. For someone though.
There are no ladies here older than me. But once you experience the expertise and touch of one over 40, you will understand.

Their maturity level, ability to make you feel comfortable and "read" what a man needs is exceptional.

There are exceptions of course. We have many excellent ladies under 40, but why not find out for yourself and try a few older ones?
I am early 30s. I have never been with a woman who is older than me (well maybe by 6 months). Usually it is women in the 18 to 28 category I like.
I have heard so many people having great experiences I am thinking about trying it.
Anything anyone who had done this that can share what is different between them and the younger ones. Originally Posted by mydallas1
It's like the difference in a seasoned QB like Peyton Manning and a rookie. The older ones know what they're doing and can often teach you a thing or two.
I wear my Cougar badge proudly!!

Take a look

Spikebaby
Are you saying an assisted living facility is a bad in call location? Originally Posted by mydallas1
You fucktards better not ruin my nursing home game ....

I wear my Cougar badge proudly!!

Take a look

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Spikebaby is nothing but a kitten, look at her avatar ... kitten.

My 1.3" of dangling death is always ready for action ... see below:

I think there are quite a few of us more mature providers that would be willing to take you around the block a time or two!
You fucktards better not ruin my nursing home game ....

Spikebaby is nothing but a kitten, look at her avatar ... kitten.

My 1.3" of dangling death is always ready for action ... see below:

Originally Posted by pyramider

HA!!!!!! That is the only funny thing I have ever seen you say
(nicely done)

Spikebaby
I LOVE younger guys. Someone has to teach them. I'd be willing too show you my skills.
Anything anyone who had done this that can share what is different between them and the younger ones. Originally Posted by mydallas1
I m also in my early 30s and I do prefer what most women who are older than me can offer. I somehow do feel more connected than the ones in their 20s.

Now come to think of it... I need to start an ISO... Ladies?