Late Friday night in Dallas, what is there to do?

So I am going to be stuck in a hotel near DFW airport Friday night. What is there to do in the DFW area for a single guy? I am going to be there kinda late, 1030 or so by the time I get settled in my hotel so..... what clubs, places to eat, mp open late, what is there to do? Dallas is a decent size city, there must be something to do, some trouble to get into?
Not a lot of options right now, especially that late at night, and masks are required. Most would recommend you just grab a quick bite to eat somewhere, and bring the party to you.
bars are closed again
Order room service. Order a girl. Call it a night
Ok thanks everyone. Guess I will be ordering in both food and company, maybe even a massage is in order.
Good Luck...everything is pretty much closed again, especially around the airport.
Ugh. Just checked in. Guess I’m sleeping it off tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2020, 09:37 PM
Check on list crawler, you'll find someone eager to come visit. Don't settle for the slim pickings
Check on list crawler, you'll find someone eager to come visit. Don't settle for the slim pickings Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah right note it looks as though that’s gone be the plan.