Trumpf inciting insurrection and civil unrest

Bloodbath is now trending with lock him up.
Trumpf proves by continuing this rhetoric he should be locked up and is unfit for the Presidency
Yes trumpf has done it again.
Trumpf stated that if he's not elected there's gonna be a bloodbath!

That's fucking it. This treasonous bastard needs to be locked up now!
This lunatic is a danger to America.

Wake up folks!... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm taking it you have not considered carefully that he may well be right. As such, I would conclude that considering why is right out for ya. Here's a book that might help get you started in a better thought process.

...Trumpf stated that if he's not elected there's gonna be a bloodbath!... Originally Posted by winn dixie
And where exactly is said bath of blood?!? Ooops, Dey E Iz!

HOAX ALERT: Trump Warns of Auto Industry ‘Bloodbath’ If Biden Wins, Leftists Including Biden Campaign Lie and Claim He Is Declaring Civil War
by Ben Kew Mar. 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Leftists across social media freaked out on Saturday after Donald Trump warned of a “bloodbath” in the automobile industry if Joe Biden wins in November...
My bad, I should have fact checked ya first. My humble apologies. Regardless, you still earned that biscuit, for being dutifully triggered, on command, from Dr Pavlov.
  • 500sl
  • 03-17-2024, 04:03 AM
Trumps bloodbath comments can be interpreted as a felony. He no way should anyone talk like that Originally Posted by winn dixie
Participating in the hobby is a felony.
Yes trumpf has done it again.
Trumpf stated that if he's not elected there's gonna be a bloodbath!
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I watched him speak, and I understood him to say that if President Biden is re-elected and the Green Agenda continues to be pushed by forcing car makers to turn out all electric cars that no one wants or can afford, the auto industry will collapse in bankruptcies and there will be a bloodbath of lost jobs in that industry.

Participating in the hobby is a felony. Originally Posted by 500sl
Tell that to the staff.

Nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.
I watched him speak, and I understood him to say that if President Biden is re-elected and the Green Agenda continues to be pushed by forcing car makers to turn out all electric cars that no one wants or can afford, the auto industry will collapse in bankruptcies and there will be a bloodbath of lost jobs in that industry.

Originally Posted by ICU 812
You understood him to say that? Then you’re reading between the LINE.

You heard him say what you wanted to hear.

Everybody else heard what he said. Especially your less informed MAGA brethren. He knows what he was saying. Apparently you didn’t.
And why use that terminology ?
For something like the auto industry?
Does not correlate.
America knows trumpf should be locked up for our countries safety
Will you, Levi and HoHound be running wild in the streets, eating human flesh when Twitler loses again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I am not going to lose my mind if Trump loses, but if he wins the Democrats will find gnat shit in a haystack and try to impeach him, lol.
No, I am not going to lose my mind if Trump loses, but if he wins the Democrats will find gnat shit in a haystack and try to impeach him, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Gnatshit in a haystack like an insurrection?

Overturning an election?

Blackmailing a foreign government?

Better bring a lot of hay.
Gnatshit in a haystack like an insurrection?

Overturning an election?

Blackmailing a foreign government?

Better bring a lot of hay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No real proof of any of that. The Media was successful at programming your mind into believing that. Then there's Biden making hardly any sense, stumbling over his words making a complete jackass out of himself and that's the only hope for the Democrats to defeat Trump. Give me break. The Democrats deserve to lose in 2024.
No real proof of any of that. The Media was successful at programming your mind into believing that. Then there's Biden making hardly any sense, stumbling over his words making a complete jackass out of himself and that's the only hope for the Democrats to defeat Trump. Give me break. The Democrats deserve to lose in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Mebbe?? One thing is clear. Trumpfs bloodbath rhetoric yesterday. No misunderstanding what trumpf is calling for if he loses. He should be jailed now.
Mebbe?? One thing is clear. Trumpfs bloodbath rhetoric yesterday. No misunderstanding what trumpf is calling for if he loses. He should be jailed now. Originally Posted by winn dixie
.. Surely seem to be a mis-understanding.

So why don't you link or show EXACTLY what Trump said.
And everybody can see - and thus make up their-own mind.

... What could be more fair than that? ...

#### Salty
And why use that terminology ?
For something like the auto industry?
Does not correlate.
America knows trumpf should be locked up for our countries safety Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why not use that terminology? It’s a good description of what the green agenda does to an industry. The only reason not to is that people like yourself will attempt to twist it’s meaning.
.. Surely seem to be a mis-understanding.

So why don't you link or show EXACTLY what Trump said.
And everybody can see - and thus make up their-own mind.

... What could be more fair than that? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This is nothing new to the Anti-Trump crowd.

The make up shit, tell half truths, and lie at the drop of a hat.

Their heroes are Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler of RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA fame.