Seriously would like to know...

I seriously would like to know why guys get so upset when a provider does not want to see them? Then all of a sudden we become trash & a hoe etc ... but weren't you just scheduling to screw me?

I'll wait.
  • GNG
  • 05-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Hell hath no fury like a man scorned...no, that's not right lol.

I guess they're butthurt and are being immature little fucks about it. It should serve as a further confirmation of your decision.
I guess the rejection factor from a chick who gets paid to screw (in theory...we all know that doesn't happen here) is to much to handle for some. I guess they think if they have money you will see them.

It's a good and safe thing to have standards. Not all money is good money and I'm not in this to get in trouble or hurt.
  • L.A.
  • 05-07-2016, 09:27 AM
I seriously would like to know why guys get so upset when a provider does not want to see them? Then all of a sudden we become trash & a hoe etc ... but weren't you just scheduling to screw me?

I'll wait. Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Hurt feelings, ego? Does this happen often?
Rejection sucks....
I think some of the time the ladies give no reason for their decision. This could be very disconcerting. I understand why they don't say as they do not want to argue etc, The fellow wonders if there is some erroneous information out there about him that he is given no opportunity to correct.. Frustrating for sure...
For us older fellas, we grew up being the one to initiate a relationship, whether short or long term. Most of us have experienced rejection from women many, many times. And, it never is an enjoyable experience. Add to it that men are, by nature, competitive beings. Rejection by a woman is rejection in the male realm, as well. If your cohorts find out you were shut down, it isn't pretty.
Many of us have learned to deal with rejection nobly. However, as women have become more empowered in society, many feel free to say "Not just no, but Hell, No!" That just cuts to the bone. Some men hear that in every no, no matter how kindly it was said.
Whether it's a job opportunity or a chance at being together with a beautiful woman, rejection is difficult for a man. But, a woman should never say yes when they are not sure that is the right answer. It always turns out worse for everyone involved.
Maybe because of all places, he thinks finding a girl who puts out is a guaranteed thing on a hooker board. Guess he didn't expect that some of us actually have standards and won't see everyone
There are some guys with huge ego's that think because they have the funds, you should jump at there command and when it doesn't happen their ego gets bruised, they become butthurt and act like a spoiled brat.
Do you get more of those attitudes from guys who initiate contact through email, or is it just as bad with eccie PMs?

I'm just wondering if that extra bit of anonymity from an email account unattached to a handle (which they can lie about in the email anyway) makes guys think they can act like assholes.
I think some of the time the ladies give no reason for their decision. This could be very disconcerting. I understand why they don't say as they do not want to argue etc, The fellow wonders if there is some erroneous information out there about him that he is given no opportunity to correct.. Frustrating for sure... Originally Posted by Zee Man

I agree here...I was told "we are not a good fit" by one provider...after about a month I reached out to her again and simply asked POLITELY if I had offended her??? Come to find out there was a PM I sent that was not as clear as I had thought that made the lady uncomfortable....she told me to re read my PM and hell even I would not have seen me....Point is, sometimes a little time and politeness might clear up the reason...it did in my case and I had a great visit with the lady...we can laugh about it now, but I was a bit hurt....
MarineButch
OK as usual there are two sides to every story and this is what happened. A week ago, I sent Ms Rose a pm, we chatted and she was down to see me but i was in chicago on business. It turns out that she knows a friend of mine who she is planning on seeing so I guess this is a conflict of interest to her or whatever so she tells my friend that I'm calling her names and saying she is a liar. I just told my friend to watch out for her because she is a liar and she is playing him for a fool. I also told her that I'm fine with her not seeing me that there are way too many providers to see which will do what she does and more. I am no way butthurt about not seeing her in any way if u see my reviews u will know that she isn't even my type. I just wanted to try something different. Just had to clear this up.
OK as usual there are two sides to every story and this is what happened. A week ago, I sent Ms Rose a pm, we chatted and she was down to see me but i was in chicago on business. It turns out that she knows a friend of mine who she is planning on seeing so I guess this is a conflict of interest to her or whatever so she tells my friend that I'm calling her names and saying she is a liar. I just told my friend to watch out for her because she is a liar and she is playing him for a fool. I also told her that I'm fine with her not seeing me that there are way too many providers to see which will do what she does and more. I am no way butthurt about not seeing her in any way if u see my reviews u will know that she isn't even my type. I just wanted to try something different. Just had to clear this up. Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23

I don't see anywhere in her post did she name you. But hey, great job telling on yourself. :-)
I don't see anywhere in her post did she name you. But hey, great job telling on yourself. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, I gotta disagree. I think he was just calling out the OP and trying to set the record straight. She didn't have to write her thread.
Kaylee, I gotta disagree. I think he was just calling out the OP and trying to set the record straight. She didn't have to write her thread. Originally Posted by WalkerTx

I respect that perspective and I think we will have to agree to disagree about this.

But isn't it nice, two mature adults can disagree without it being a big problem?

Have a blessed day! Hugs