Cryptocurrency- Bitcoin, Litecoin

I see that some ladies are starting to accept cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and litecoin. Any ladies here accepting cryptocurrency??

It would interesting to see how many know about cryptocurrency and how many support it.

David
I don't, it sounds like a good idea. Though I'd imagine i would only fool with bitcoin. How trustworthy are the other forms?
I think all the formats are pretty similar.
Do cryptocurrency payments leave an electronic trail?
I believe you use a code to send to someone. There is no name or other personal identifier associated with the transaction. The receiver sends you the code to their wallet via text or email and you just put that code in the “to” space to send the coins from your wallet. The receiver will see the senders code- no name or other identifier. Don’t know if you can be traced with the code.
Maybe someone more familiar with crypto can clear things up
Crypto currencies are basically anonymous...... the transactions that is.

The purchase of the coins is not.

Bitcoin is the Dollar of the crypto currency world, it's sorry sorta like a standard, its going through a major bubble fueled by speculators.

Ethereum, is bitcoin's younger sibling. It's well known but not as well known.

Litecoin' very affordable up and coming currency. Currently being eyeballed due to the speed of transactions. May be adopted as an exchange standard for future online retail and financial services.

All of these currencies circumvent the banking systems of the world. They can transfer value electronically without massive regulation from reserves banks and governments. Kind of how people's paychecks are digital ones and zeroes rather than actual cash or reserve metal such as gold or silver.
The reason it's great for providers and hobbyists is that you do business electronically without a pesky paper trail. Bitcoin is still rising rapidly, but can crash to a bore realistic level at a later time. So take payment/ invest with caution.
I bought a mix of the 3 about a month ago. It's worth (as of the time this message was sent) 2.5k....started with $950 about 45 days ago.

36% return in less than a yearly quarter.
Thanks Jap!
Yep, there is no money being exchanged. It is all done electronically. As hobbyists, we can just take care of business before even meeting and just come to the appointment and hang out/play
Prepaying always is a win.
Bitcoin is the Dollar of the crypto currency world, it's sorry sorta like a standard, its going through a major bubble fueled by speculators.

Ethereum, is bitcoin's younger sibling. It's well known but not as well known.

Litecoin' very affordable up and coming currency. Currently being eyeballed due to the speed of transactions. May be adopted as an exchange standard for future online retail and financial services. Originally Posted by Japjapjap
I was almost ready to jump on the bitcoin bandwagon, but I have concerns about the speed of transactions, and the power involved in mining. I am hearing some transactions are hanging in the balance and the transactions are getting expensive as far as the electricity required.

I think a lot of people are just jumping in due to the bubble, but it's too early in the game to see how it plays out and I am personally not a gambler. Not when it comes to money.

I do believe cryptocurrency is the wave of the future but I have a feeling bitcoin is going to be the beta version compared to others currencies that have faster transactions. As Japjapjap said, it could crash to a more realistic level.
I don't, it sounds like a good idea. Though I'd imagine i would only fool with bitcoin. How trustworthy are the other forms? Originally Posted by tiatate
All cryptocurrency is essentially trustworthy, as it is backed by mathematical proof/algorithms. What determines the value are the users of the currency, which is why I believe users are going to naturally gravitate to currencies with faster transaction times.
I'd be interested in accepting bitcoin. I'm located in Austin though.