Brrrrrrrr

I see that you dolls and guys are having a ice storm in Houston, hope you all stay safe and warm or in you girl's case HOT!

It is warm here in Rio and the girls are Very Hot!

Yep rubbing it in! But you guys can come on down, there's plenty to go around!
Thanks for the kind words.
Hey Babe
Awww rub it in.
Have fun.

Brrrrr I need a snuggle,canoodle sipping spiked hot tea and smooching under the covers buddy.
Fireplace=bonus
LOL
Always accepting applications
Hey Babe
Awww rub it in.
Have fun.

Brrrrr I need a snuggle,canoodle sipping spiked hot tea and smooching under the covers buddy.
Fireplace=bonus
LOL
Always accepting applications Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I'm running my AC in my Cabin since it's 93 here but WE can still snuggle under the covers-Baby! I'm sure we can find a creative and naughty way to stay warm.
/\/\/\ On my way
I see that you dolls and guys are having a ice storm in Houston, hope you all stay safe and warm or in you girl's case HOT!

It is warm here in Rio and the girls are Very Hot!

Yep rubbing it in! But you guys can come on down, there's plenty to go around! Originally Posted by loveitdou
Sounds like a good time!!!!
I'm running my AC in my Cabin since it's 93 here Originally Posted by loveitdou

I have my stove on downstairs because the heat rises and is uneven. 70 on the thermostat with the oven on 200.

P.S. If the video offends you, it was not my intent. Apparently it's against guidelines to be rude. I'm the funny one. I need a vacation!

+1.

I cant hate to much. I in Miami a last weeks..85..nice
I move to the south from the NE to get away from this fk cold ass weather

Mfkr..my balls crawled up in me..they dont want to play
I worked half a day today, I work out doors and when I got home it took a couple of hours to get warm
  • tth
  • 01-16-2018, 03:22 PM
I’ve been in Belize for the last 5 days, came home to this cold ass weather. Kind of weird being sunburned and it’s freezing out...
^^^ welcome back and that's pretty effin funny not going to lie. Lol
  • tth
  • 01-16-2018, 04:41 PM
^^^ welcome back and that's pretty effin funny not going to lie. Lol Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Thanks
It is pretty funny, face and peeling and all. Lol
It is warm here in Rio and the girls are Very Hot!! Originally Posted by loveitdou
I hate you.

It is ALL THAT GLOBAL WARMING!!!! Don’t ever believe the government!!!!
The Alaskans have a saying about the weather that I thinck applies here ... "There is no bad weather, only bad clothing."