Houston Provider Short Notice Availability List

Can we start a short notice provider list like some other cities? Some providers require prebooking days before or hours before. Yet some guys are looking for a girl that can be ready in 15-30 mins. If mods let it, I want to start a new list. If you want to be included, please put incall location

I'm available with 30mins heads up in Cypress or the Galleria
Good thread... you just shot to the top of everyones Favorite list...You are a rare commodity in this fast paced world...

when I say now..I mean now gotdammit...
NO.
I wish there was a short notice list. However, this was attempted years ago and the providers apparently abused it and didn't follow the rules for what the list was originally designed for. And it created a ton of additional work for the mods.

So something that should have been a good thing, was totally ruined. The only way to really do this is on the other site under available now section.
As BD indicated, yes, it was tried before in Houston unsuccessfully. (Wasn't just providers that caused the failure, by the way, but whatever.) Gents have an ISO section to post their last-minute requests, and they can always PM the provider of their choice to see if she's available short notice.

But hey, if somebody has a lot of spare time he/she wishes to invest on monitoring it and can find a mod to work with to prevent repeated violations of ECCIE guidelines as well as the thread's rules, plus make sure there aren't constant arbitrary changes in how the project is presented, perceived, AND regulated, Irish luck to them!

Otherwise, RIP.
Fancy - I apologize, I wasn't trying to place blame on providers, just stated what I saw happen etc. I was not trying to point the dirty finger at anyone - sorry.
Fancy - I apologize, I wasn't trying to place blame on providers, just stated what I saw happen etc. I was not trying to point the dirty finger at anyone - sorry. Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty

No apologies needed! I admit to starting the doomed endeavor. (Not every experiment has a successful outcome.) The thread went bye, not entirely undeserved as it apparently was creating a lot of contention, but there were multiple causation factors, some of which over-complicated the original design and led to its demise, and yep, the usual abuse that accompanies any system despite the best of intentions. Some may argue my assessment, but as I said, whatever. Boils down to no point in pummeling a deceased equine.
  • R.M.
  • 01-19-2018, 08:15 AM
Houston providers had one. No one wanted to follow the simple rules and it was taken away. End of story.
Some ladies just will not follow the simple rules
So something that should have been a good thing, was totally ruined. The only way to really do this is on the other site under available now section. Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
Well that sucks. Some clients are surprised I'm available on short notice most times and really like it. But I'm sure I'm not the only provider Available in minutes lol
Well lol guess this won't work. Because even though I started eccie mid '15, it has changed SO much and I know some of the providers now definitely won't follow the rules. This show has gotten pretty wild
Perhaps that Austin modtard can try again in Houston.......ijs
Some ladies just will not follow the simple rules Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

I agree, but as my last word on the previous entity's extinction, I again reiterate that it wasn't just the ladies who carried the coffin, so let's not pile all the blame on one side.

ECCIE has changed, so perhaps a resurrection could be made. A "SNATCH," short-notice availability thread, is frequently proposed in the Bayou City, one of the Hobby's hottest hangouts, but the argument persists over who it benefits most, providers or clients? If the scales swing over to the gents...

In ANY format it would likely be impractical due to the goodly amount of time and effort an overseer and mod would have to invest, and who in Houston wants to volunteer for its continued upkeep and monitoring? Granted, it would be convenient, but with other options of ISO and P411 currently available, plus ads, Showcases, signature lines, and avatars where providers can state their impromptu randy readiness, I doubt the project will rise again, but never say never.
Houston Provider Short Notice Availability List

Can we start a short notice provider list like some other cities? Originally Posted by Ruann soka
What a great idea! I suggest the OP RTM her post so the mods can get right on it. Statim!
Most of the time your local modtards fuck it up.

Allowing whores to encroach on coed forums of the board to advertise is only the beginning of the slide down the slope.

First: the SNATCH thread is allowed.

Second: whores post beyond the simple parameters of the SNATCH thread.

Third: modtards let it go (for whatever reasons) or get overwhelmed by stupid whores who won't follow simple instructions.

Fourth: modtards start making up new guidelines that only apply to the SNATCH thread. (this one is the line for me)

Fifth: whores start getting all indignant like they have some fucking right to a SNATCH thread.

Sixth: fucktards start posting in the SNATCH thread.

None of you have the right to a protected thread in a coed area of the board. It is called coed for a reason.

Take Fancy's sticky thread in ISO as an example. It is useful to newbies. Thus, it is tolerated. The couple of occasions where it went off track early on were corrected by Fancy. That is why it is still tolerated.

The issue is larger than some retarded SNATCH thread.

A modtard will not tell me where, when and how I can post on this board outside of the existing guidelines.....not to accommodate a SNATCH thread or otherwise.