Help in Boston

I'm wondering if anyone knows what reputable sites/boards I can use while here in Boston. Eccie and OH2 are dead here. Thanks in advance.
Back in my Traveling days Boston was a great place for P411.

It a pain to sign up, but once your on the site finding the providers is a breeze.
Tryst, TER ( the erotic review) east coast board, P411, Twitter
thumbtac,
Another of my once upon a time ago backyards,
P411 is about it.
But yeah all the other sites as well.
However, perhaps one of the Agency's, drop me a PM if that's of interest.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2023, 11:02 PM
dont know, but is the orpheum still a thing? saw the violent femmes back in the day there. fucking brought the house down.

and the combat zone? perfect spot for a couple of 17 yr olds who gave exactly zero fuks all total. prbly the only reason we got out alive. nihilism does have some perks..

and dont pull up any lobster traps in a little dinghi at 3am that arent yours, but if you do, dont forget the melted butter with a touch of garlic and ginger. and the lobsters prefer slow heating over immediate boiling, u know, cause wouldnt u?

check out legal seafoods. "if it's not fresh, its not legal."

deep fried clams and new england clam chowda should be on everyone's bucket list..

finally, a city spelled war-chester (worchester) should be pronounced "wusta", just because..
deep fried clams and new england clam chowda should be on everyone's bucket list..
.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I think he’s more interested in donating him man-chowder to a lady
PD is also used in Boston .
I haven't been to MA since precovid but if short on time, and aren't bargain basement hunting, the agency dream girls was absolutely fantastic. One of the women I met was also on P411, and another on P411 and PD. Be careful using TER in Boston as it's a PIA unless they have solid reviews as many try the upcharge BCD timing tactic there. Best of luck and happy hunting juicy lobster tail.