Ladies... Award goes to...

Don't think ive seen a thread on this, so ladies this is your chance to tell us:

Who gets Best in DATY?

(this should be interesting)
Don't forget to start a thread on the best greek and tightest pussy....ijs
Deerhunter, hells to the yea im going to start that thread... Im going to be banned by days end.
I win!!!
Boardman, you have no competition.
I cannot judge unless I've seen all entrants in action. This sounds like an OOE - Oral Olympic Event. Three winners get gold, silver, or bronze medals to dangle off their tongues, or lower for the ladies to compete and complete.

Hmmm...no stealing my idea. I see an ad waiting to be created.
A DATY orgy? Hmm, im listening...
I have a tight pussy, my clients can tell you better than me
Amy, I made a thread just for that
We talking tongue to clit stimulation? Deepest tongue penetration? Most stamina? Best hands free technique? Or the chowing down on a juicy peach award?
How are the ladies going to know about another ladies DATY inorder to vote for the best DATY??...IJA.....and Diomidis has a good question also...IJS
I still win!
Years ago I attended a bachelor party. The entertainers were two ladies known then as "The Salad Sisters". On of the entertainment items of the night was a DATY contest. Each contestant performed DATY on each sister. The sisters then voted on best DATY performer. Yours truly won the contest hands down! Or should I say "tongue out"?
I have a tight pussy, my clients can tell you better than me Originally Posted by bustyamy
And the pitcher leaves that slider hanging over the plate...
STILL LOOKIN...