Best showcase or website

Which provider do you think has the best showcase or website? Hottest pictures, video, best site design, whatever criteria you think should be used. On a side note, how much do you think it effects a guys decision to see a girl or not?
On your side-note question : I notice tons of providers with make-shift to no websites whatsoever have much more views and reviews than those with stellar websites as well as the ladies with makeshift bathroom pics and half-assed attire attract a lot of hobbiest and plenty of reviews more so than the acquired provider with professional pics done with at least a nikon or better... hint hint hint....

I think this proves (at least in major cities such as Houston), that where one bird goes, the others flock like robots. Yes, I know sexy smiles and sexy poses on a site, and HAVING a decent site is RULE #1 for success in the provider world. Based off my journey/experiences, it certainly doesn't guarantee one, spark of significant interest to boost a providers business. Look around and compare...you'll see what I mean.

From what I see on the daily here, I feel the old-fashioned word of mouth method works best. Websites are great , but to me, icing on the cake only because of the world we live in today revolves around technology and the world wide web.

Just my dos centavos.