Pierce is back! But............

Yes, you are reading it correctly, I am back however, on a very limited basis.

For what it's worth, I feel as though I need to clear the air publicly, as I did to one of the Mods via email. No, not a NY Mod so don't bother asking.

I did get banned, permanently. Prior to the ban, we all know there was a lot of drama going on, and I for one was right in the middle of it. Not only did my mouth run, even more so after I arrived home from Happy Hour, I said some, well, not so nice things about someone I thought highly of, someone I thought was a friend. Some friend I turned out to be.

Prior to Ms Boyt moving West, she asked me (in a pinch) if I would log on to her account and delete her photos for her. I did as she requested.

My curiosity got the best of me, and not having premium access, I logged on to her account thinking I could read the reviews and ROS. I found out differently. I logged off. That same day I logged in as Frank Pierce and, Victor2013. Yes, I had another handle as well. I assure you, Frank Pierce was/is me, and only me.

That's when I got busted. The Mods gave me the offer to "fess up" and tell why I logged on to all 3 accounts in one day. I fought back, out of desperation, trying to cover my tracks with a lie. Didn't go so well. Eventually, after consuming enough truth serum, I told Ms Boyt the truth, that I did indeed log on to her account and I was indeed 2 different handles on this site.

The comment I made on one of her reviews about her doing BBBJ versus CBJ was nothing other than me being a complete dirtbag, again, just adding to the already underway drama. I also made comments about her not being my type when clearly, she is.

At this point, I'm simply looking to clear the air, nothing else. I'm offering my wholehearted apology to not only Ms Boyt but to anyone else I may have offended (within reason), or duped. Total "POS, scumbag and douchebag" moves for sure.

Take care all, the weekend is here, enjoy it.

Life is short.... buy the shoes
Life is short.... buy the shoes Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
but rent whats in them?
While I am at confession, there is just one more I must own up to.
The review on the overnight with Arianna that I did was completely, a fabricated joint effort aimed at pissing off a member of this board. Although completely wrong to do, at the time I did it we felt it was an acceptable form of deceitfulness.
I came up with the idea because I knew the other member of this board would freak out if he thought she and I saw each other.
Yes, I know, not a good idea at all. At this point all my credibility on this board is shot, probably with no way of gaining it back. I deserve that at the least.
So for now, I'm backing out of this life style, and going to focus on other things.

Take care all.
FP

PS - Thank you to the Mod who gave me the opportunity to fess up and come clean.
That's just fucked up!!!All the posturing! All the drama! Aggravation you caused to ladies and guys for your own amusement ... Real nice. Fucking with the livelihood of people on this board and others? Your actions have real consequences...this isn't GTA4 !!!
Now you say Arianna was in on the shill review? Just to piss off another member ? Yeah, scratching her off my to do list as well.

More drama and bullshit still yet to be revealed? I'm sure!

PK
Watching from afar....
Once again OK puts my exact thoughts into words. What a fuckin' asshole. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Once again OK puts my exact thoughts into words. What a fuckin' asshole. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Originally Posted by Msanders
Actually, every area has a few others may think a asshole. Yet think about letting keep posting and not driving away. Its easier to know what another is up to if he/she is telling you. Then you can stay away or ...
So, how many different handles across how many forums?
And 'Eddielewis' also?

PK
wait... if your permanently banned, how are you posting?
wait... if your permanently banned, how are you posting? Originally Posted by ronmex
UNFORTUNATELY (I don't think I spelled that right) I don't think he is banned smh

wait... if your permanently banned, how are you posting? Originally Posted by ronmex
Kinda like MLBs indefinite bans. I remember one of the pitchers from the Yankess was banned 7 times back in the late 80's...Steve "the coke man" Howe.

Kinda like MLBs indefinite bans. I remember one of the pitchers from the Yankess was banned 7 times back in the late 80's...Steve "the coke man" Howe. Originally Posted by irnshank