When is too much fun a bad thing?

That I have become a bit bored with the same old routine. I find that sometimes I am having a hard time reaching an orgasm.

Today it occurred to me as to 'why' that may be.

My theory revolves around the blowjob ability of many providers or more actually, the lack of that ability. The skills that actually "make me cum" as opposed to "having me cum with her there". That is to say, me having to finish myself on her face or in her mouth by my own hand. As opposed to a more 'hands free' scenario.

Sometimes, as of late, I have had to take things into my own hands to reach a climax. Which, in and of itself, is not a bad thing...just not a GREAT thing. Either my time is running short or my girl is just rubbing me the wrong way. Or maybe, sucking my cock but not SUCKING my COCK!! I find I need a bit more stimulation these days. Which could be either a little PM action or just better technique or situation.

I used to enjoy the 'car-date' and SW action as I enjoyed the 'risk' of getting caught and the bit of public spectacle. After having done that a million times and a thousand ways I grew tired of it. I began to enjoy the BP / Craigslist action. In the comfort of a room, fully naked, no holds- barred (or holes) and that was GREAT for a long time now.
But now I find myself more and more critical of the girls technique or timing. Not on purpose, of course.

The other day I found myself in a great incall with a hot little spinner and jerking off into her mouth and face and it was cool... but a bit 'meh'.
THEN, I found myself a few days later exploring the depths of Brooke's throat at her incall near Schenectady and I was in fucking heaven! Laying back and having my cock sucked by this chick until she MAKES ME CUM! And that is when I realized it. SHE makes ME cum. Hard BTW Not just sucking my dick until I reach down and pull it across the finish line!

That is my dilemma and the new motivation that drives my dick to "explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before!

Peace.

PK.
Did I mention I may need a new chick to help me with my 'problem' ?

LOL

Peace
PK
Have had the same issue and found what you suggest.... A new adventure helps! I also have found that the more the provider knows me the better the outcum. Keep on trucking partner.
Reminds me of other addictions. You start with the light stuff and need stronger and more potent situations to get the same feeling. I've been around long enough that I can say I've tried all kinds of situations to get "that feeling". Experimented with pretty much every ethnic group, body size, kink, multiple partners (the one time with three gals almost killed me), orgy, and the ultimate low in my addiction...even tried a TS a few years back (not my cup a tea).

I have spent more money than I care to remember. Probably would be retired by now without the hobby. There have been binge spells where I have gotten some strange every day for weeks on end...and twice on Sunday. After a pussy binge I have to take time off. Not because of lack of funds, but because I reached a point where the sex wasn't giving me "the feeling". After a few weeks, maybe a little over a month I fall off the wagon and go to an AMP. Next thing I know I'm calling some new strange on BP. Nasty cycle, but still kinda fun.
Reminds me of other addictions. You start with the light stuff and need stronger and more potent situations to get the same feeling. I've been around long enough that I can say I've tried all kinds of situations to get "that feeling". Experimented with pretty much every ethnic group, body size, kink, multiple partners (the one time with three gals almost killed me), orgy, and the ultimate low in my addiction...even tried a TS a few years back (not my cup a tea).

I have spent more money than I care to remember. Probably would be retired by now without the hobby. There have been binge spells where I have gotten some strange every day for weeks on end...and twice on Sunday. After a pussy binge I have to take time off. Not because of lack of funds, but because I reached a point where the sex wasn't giving me "the feeling". After a few weeks, maybe a little over a month I fall off the wagon and go to an AMP. Next thing I know I'm calling some new strange on BP. Nasty cycle, but still kinda fun. Originally Posted by wantsome
I do , in fact, find this like many other addictions. The need for more and more stimulation. The desire to increase the 'feeling' of euphoria.
I have been doing this for a long time and have always found I go through phases. Just wondering what strange and delicious ideas I can come up with next!

Peace
PK
Hm...
Hm... Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
its strange to me also,
Hm... Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
???
Are you coming up with some good ideas?

I bet you are

Peace
PK
:-)