Encounter: Kyoto - Sugar

User ID: -
Date: 10/7/19
Name: Sugar
Phone: 4127515594
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sup...0003277097.htm
City: Mckeesport
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Long run road, close to law office and KFC
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, sauna, massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, little past the shoulder i think, it was pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sugar was a standard AMP girl. Roughly 5’5, thin, bolt on C or D’s. She wore a silk blue robe
Recommendation: Yes
I haven't been there in quite awhile, I always enjoyed the anticipation and the TS and sauna, but after leaving I always felt like when you eat Chinese food and you're hungry 15 minutes later. I think I'm gonna have to do a double to really feel better about going there.

Wonder what mamma san would think if I went, walked back down the stairs and then walked back up the stairs for another appt.
I haven't been there in quite awhile, I always enjoyed the anticipation and the TS and sauna, but after leaving I always felt like when you eat Chinese food and you're hungry 15 minutes later. I think I'm gonna have to do a double to really feel better about going there.

Wonder what mamma san would think if I went, walked back down the stairs and then walked back up the stairs for another appt. Originally Posted by raemonj
I think she would be happy to take your money again.
Oh i thought you meant 4 handed massage, not getting one then going right back in. I’ve never gone 4 handed... that might be fun