Sarah summers

Is it me or did sarah come and go? Tried email and # got no response.seemed too good to be true.
I got precisely zero responses between Eccie messages, texts, and multiple emails (spaced out over several days), and I've seen her before too. I think she had a temporary emergency and thought she needed to make some $$ but apparently changed her mind before moving out of her current spot. Was really looking forward to reconnecting too!

If anyone has more info please share!
I got precisely zero responses between Eccie messages, texts, and multiple emails (spaced out over several days), and I've seen her before too. I think she had a temporary emergency and thought she needed to make some $$ but apparently changed her mind before moving out of her current spot. Was really looking forward to reconnecting too!

If anyone has more info please share! Originally Posted by HolyCrapola

Same here. I was looking forward to hearing how she's been.
She's doing fine.
OLDGUY, so if shes doing fine,is she back OUT or just getting settled and will return texts.her eccie acct returns emails
what scoots is trying to say is that .... is that he wants Sarah to suck his dick and be fine not be fine out of the business lol
Fun times, well yes I'd love to have her do that but if shes out of the business good for her. If shes just trying to figure things out I can wait.i know this business can be the end for some and I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
She's out of the business and doing alright. Not my place to disclose any further information, but she's a great person in and out of the hobby.
Well I hope she is making some man a very lucky guy..........every night!! Despite her craziness.....she was a wild one in the bedroom......glad I got to see her before she walked away.
  • 06-19-2020, 08:50 PM
If you got a chance to know her as I did, she's actually a pretty nice girl. I can only hope she's healthy and happy. Not gonna get into specifics, but that girl paid her dues.
She's doing great.
Really a shame we lost her, one of the greats.

Very rare to have a young, attractive, physically fit whore anywhere near Albany.
That girl lived to have a dick jammed down her throat. So much fun.
bullshit !!! shes only seeing regular or close johns ..ok I saw her last weeks she gained some weight not my favor but shes good....
she probably figured need some new clothes let suck some dicks lol....then she will stop ... then fuck water pump went in my car let me suck some dicks....rinse then repeat lol