Saratoga Sky is an asshole

I just want to come back on here and formerly announce that im officially done with Saratoga Sky.
She is an asshole who just uses people for money and rides.
She complains on Facebook that she is lonely and then blows off people who try to help her, only wanting money (not just me, everyone who offers to help).
She also sucks at sex as she lacks enthusiasm and is too tight to penetrate. She’s no great loss, so many other providers are better in the bedroom than her.
But besides that I’m fed up with her nonsense.

But I am going to be mature and not purposely “out her” like I did to another provider in the past, as that is not the way to go. I just here to rant cuz I have no where else to turn to and to give you guys a good laugh on this rainy weekend. I am also going thru a hard time right now ( not cuz of this but over other stuff in my personal life) and really would appreciate some empathy with my situation in all of this.
But anyways Saratoga Sky just uses people and tries to get clients to befriend her.
If she gets back on her “bad habit” and loses everything she worked for. She has no sympathy from me.
If this isn't a review on an encounter ,does it belong in " encounter section"?. Just asking for all that wanna know
I didn’t know sorry
I’m not keen at using this site
Either COED/Private section I'm guessing.
I didn’t know sorry
I’m not keen at using this site Originally Posted by Handyandy1800
so don't??
I just want to come back on here and formerly announce that im officially done with Saratoga Sky. Originally Posted by Handyandy1800
Don't give up bro. You should write her a poem and make her a mix tape.
So what's her number?...
Toonman no ideas please, it will end up being posted on here !!
Don't give up bro. You should write her a poem and make her a mix tape. Originally Posted by Toonman
No I don’t want anything to do with her.
Toon man, that’s hilarious....he does sound like a jealous 14 year old....what is her number
No you all don’t understand
I’m desperate for a girlfriend and since I can’t find a girlfriend
I’m obsessed on wanting to show off a provider as my girlfriend
Like make out with her in public and hold hands in public and tell everyone she is my girlfriend
And ill do anything for that
I’m desperate and also desperate for money and I’m willing to refuse to pay my credit card and sacrifice my credit score for money for these providers
Honestly what happens if I refuse to pay my credit card?
Also willing to steal or swindle people for money just to have money to see these providers extra long to pass them off as my girlfriend
Don't give up Frank you can do it
Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8
Thank you for not outing her.

If you dont pay your credit card, my guess is the company associated with your card will file a judgement against you, legally forcing you to pay. My guess, you will have a hard time with legal/financial matters until you pay off the judgement. - Just pay your card. If this shit forces you to choose between paying your bills and seeing provider, seek professional help.
Just buy yourself a pocket pussy and close your eyes and think about a provider. That should save you some money and aggravation.