Hello

Hello my name is Bunni I’m new here
Hello, Bunni B. Welcome to the board. Glad you found us. You'll love it. Dive right in and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Welcome
Hello my name is Bunni I’m new here Originally Posted by BunniB
Bunni tell us more about you
Welcome but you've been here over a year, why so long to say hello
I’ve been having a little trouble navigating the site I had to do a little searching in the forums to find out what to post in them and I’m a little shy.
I’m 27 from Texas I love traveling, reading and listening to music. My hobbies include crocheting and Swimming. Currently seeking mutually beneficial relationships.
Tell me about yourself
Hello I’m Bonnie from Texas I’m seeking mutually beneficial relationships with generous gentleman that knows how to treat a lady, feel free to message me I’ll be waiting for you.
My hobbies include crocheting and Swimming. Currently seeking mutually beneficial relationships.
Tell me about yourself Originally Posted by BunniB
Sweet! A fellow yarnie? We can meet up and hook together. I have a big selection of yarn.
That will be great would love to hook together
Welcome aboard hon! Don't forget to go to the Houston Forum and introduce yourself in coed. However, please read the Guidelines at the top of the page and do not turn your post into an AD by asking the gents to contact you, etc. You will gauge more traffic there. Have fun, see you on the Houston Board