Encounter: Oasis willa

User ID: -
Date: 11/10/23
Name: Willa
Phone: 929-939-5252
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...142764#rubmaps (The Dr)
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: W genese near Solvay
Activities: Hj, bj,
Hair Length and Color: Long black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, small bs, little ass, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes

fuckin Ron....
BS! Weila is in China and won’t be back until December. Furthermore, she doesn’t offer FS. So, are you dreaming or what?!
I must have misread his post. Sorry about that. But, I know that Weila has been in China this month and won’t return till December.
BS! Weila is in China and won’t be back until December. Furthermore, she doesn’t offer FS. So, are you dreaming or what?! Originally Posted by bufferdean
I did once. But I’ve known her for many years and it was just once.
Uh oh. You bumped an old thread. Here come your points
Originally my post was a reply to a different posting. However, that post to which I replied was removed. So, my post looked out of place. Didn’t make sense where it was.
Willa I was told would be back in August if she is back might have to stop by
I think she is spending more time on managing the business and less time as a masseuse. The last time I saw her she was dressed “Friday business casual.” She still looked amazing- just different. Bermuda shorts, conservative white top, dressy sandals, glasses, and hair neatly tied back.

Remember when she used to wear that sparkly little flight attendant outfit?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed