Date: 7/13/2024
Name: Coco
Phone: 3475199273
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: House in a nice neighborhood between Amherst and Eggertsville
Activities: Shower together, massage: breast massage and mouth massage, rimming, bbbj, nipple play, covered fs, doggy, mish, cowgirl, finished massage, shower together for cleanup
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length, same Coco that was at Bissell and then Sweet Home
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’4, great smile, tanned skin, thin, great ass, man-made Cs
Recommendation: Yes
  • clmc
  • 07-17-2024, 02:39 PM
Miss Sweet Home it was great.
Bissell still open?
Donation?
  • kosti
  • 07-18-2024, 11:22 PM
Nice review.

Donation is in ROS.
Can't see thank anyway
  • kosti
  • 07-19-2024, 10:19 PM
Text a couple days ago and got the Bissell spa rates. Tried setting up a meet yesterday and no reply. They still open?
very exposed house in a residential neighborhood. unfortunately the neighbors will catch on quick
  • kosti
  • 07-20-2024, 10:43 PM
A nice residential neighborhood, definitely better than Bissell. Wonder how long they will be around.
  • rj317
  • 07-21-2024, 05:57 AM
I responded to an add and she replied. Hearing all the reviews of her I’m curious bu when I looked up the address the big head is winning saying no bueno. It’s a nice area and bound to be noticed by Karen.
Nice review.

Donation is in ROS. Originally Posted by kosti
  • don w
  • 07-22-2024, 04:39 AM
I went to see her last week. She's great but when I left a guy in a pickup truck was parked directly across the street and on the phone to talking. He may have been the next customer, someone keeping an eye on the place or there for an unrelated reason. I didn't like it though and will stay away from that location.
  • kosti
  • 07-22-2024, 10:44 PM
Lockport amp, LE raided had guy in a pickup truck nearby on the phone to talking, as you left amp.
How many people at the house or just her?
Neighbors next door are always outside. I think they are on to this place