SMH.... shaking my head.....

Okay, here's my thought for tonight..... Met with a new client today and heard the same story that I've heard over and over again..... Some stupid 24yr old beotch ripped him off, tried to scam him, quit/retired bc she, right, wanted only him...So the question is, when do you guys start at least sensibly thinking with the right head... This is a fantasy world, period.... whether it's me giving someone they don't normally get, or someone giving me something I normally don't get... What I don't get is educated 40++ yr olds that fall for the stupid bullshit that this one is for real.... We provide an experience that you would never get in real life, I get that.... Actually, think I'm not so shabby in what I provide, and there are MANY other providers that are real like me too.... I verify clients, etc with these REAL girls..... why do people that have resources still keep picking the wrong girls??? There are so many of us that are awesome out here... I just don't get it, and am so involved with my peeps, that I wanted to text a fellow provider some not so nice things about what happens when you are 24 and are screwing clients over..... but then again, why waste my time?!?!..... And teach a new dog, old tricks.... giggles...

"and that's all I gotta say about that"..
. Forrest Gump
Some guys just want to be needed. It is the captain save-a-ho syndrome.

Wife is independent spending their money and ignoring them. Some young girl makes you feel like the center of the world for awhile. That scam is really just them paying for that fantasy.
The bad thing is knowing what's up the whole time and still giving the girl the benefit of the doubt. Guilty as charged!!
I've actually have become friends with a couple of providers that I regularly see,but I know where the line is too..and I won't cross it,I see nothing wrong with that as long as that understanding is there.
The power of the poonanny is unrivaled. It has been the undoing of many a men. Always has, always will.
Great post babe!!!!!!

Great post babe!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
" Bahahhaahaaaaaa:roflm ao: :ro flmao::roflm ao:
Young poonanny has taken many an older guys cash.

How many times has it been said-A hard dick has no conscious.
So the question is, when do you guys start at least sensibly thinking with the right head... Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
After...on the way out and drive home.

But it wears off fast.
I am still pondering on this...... But I think Rain hit that one???
[QUOTE=TiCobra;1053406142]I've actually have become friends with a couple of providers that I regularly see,but I know where the line is too..and I won't cross it,I see nothing wrong with that as long as that understanding is there.[/QUOTE)

There is nothing wrong with that. I am friends with my regulars, they know me by first name, they know about my personal life (a little), as well as I know about theirs. Can't tell you how many times in the past few weeks I've heard," Okay, spill it, what happened?" But they know boundaries too. I do not give out my personal cell.. My house isn't a "hey, was in the neighborhood, decided to drop by and say hi" house... giggles, but back on subject... I think that you should be some sort of friends with a provider you see regularly. It makes for a much more intimate session, IMHO....

"And that's all I gotta say about that..."
Forrest Gump
Ill agree with that taylor, it does make for a more intimate session. So, wanna be friends? lol
I just want to know how to stop providers from begging to be with me. It's a hard knock life I can only love you an hour at a time
Hobbying should be like the five f club in highschool.
Hobbying should be like the five f club in highschool. Originally Posted by lowgear
What is the 5 F club?

An extension of the rule of 3 F's? As my college football coach told us "Find them, Fuck them, Forget about them." Also, "No means No, Maybe means No, and Yes means No in the morning!"

Wonder why he never won a humanitarian award?