State: Illinois
Address: Milwaukee and Irving Park
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage, dfk, cbj, bls, doggie, hj
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: straight blonde just below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Polish MILF. Slim and soft (not muscle toned). Well made up. Sexy presence. Black, sexy thigh highs and lingerie.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Oi812
  • 09-18-2019, 03:25 PM
The other ladies you've seen also give FS for the 1hr fee? Or is it Up to them? Do you have to meet them more than once for FS? The pics on the website are amazing.
Pics are real, although they tend to be taken from the most flattering angles. Typically, FS is considered an upgrade that requires an extra fee above the door fee.
FS offered by a girls? Is there a standard upgrade fee for FS and what is it?
Some do. Some don't. The handler is very honest about who does but won't go into detail on what they offer. Expect $250 to $300 all in depending on the girl. I've asked on others I was considering, and I was told Kayah, Melissa and Anna all offer upgrades (others may - haven't asked). I have also seen Sandra there. She is absolutely over the top PSE, dirty girl. She's thicker than I like. The pics are not her. She is very sweet, and I wish I was really attracted to her, because like I said....she loves to play with your ass, choke, scream with multiple O's....