Girl next door... Or someone dressed up with the whole 9 yards...

So what's your preference on a lady you want to talk to??

Do you prefer those that have phenomenal makeup skills, sexy attire and heels, who "look the part", or someone who's more like a person you would see perusing at the grocery store in some sexy leggings and tank top that still shows her sexy figure and a more natural approach as far as makeup goes etc? Or a mix up of both if you see her regularly.
I prefer a lady like you sexy, down to earth and looks great no mater what she is wearing.

IB
I like the girl next door look
Phenomenal makeup skills, sexy attire and heels, with friendly attitude, easy to talk to.
The gal not next door that can dress up to the 9s, or dress down for the barn.
I think a nurse uniform, actual or fetish, would be nice.
Honestly, whatever makes a woman feel sexy and confident is what I like.
I'm a leg and boob guy as you know, so yoga pants and cleavage work for me. I dont like much makeup at all, and can't stand perfume.
I like the GND: hardly any make up, loungey cotton outfit that hides the sexy underneath- you can feel it, but you can't see it so unwrapping her is like Xmas ALL OVER agaIn!
Yoga pants, yoga pants, yoga pants. Be comfortable, ladies. I’m just gonna peel them off of you anyway. A woman that is comfortable and confident…that’s sexy.
@Say What, I second yoga pants.
I honestly feel like I LIVE in yoga pants, they're just so comfortable and they hug everything perfectly. Never got into makeup like that to learn but I've had it done a few times before and it's CRAZY what it can do to someone's face/looks sometimes! Completely different person!
I love yoga pants , but I dress just like my photos when I have a friend over , but if you request the yoga then I'm up for it ..
I love yoga pants , but I dress just like my photos when I have a friend over , but if you request the yoga then I'm up for it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Yup I take any and all requests as well! Most of the guys who prefer lingerie or something of that sort ask about it. But yeah my go-to norm is a nice tight tank top and some yoga shorts to my knees. Everything is nice and tight to show the curves and makes me feel a little more "normal". But when I'm visiting someone it's always GND look so I don't stand out like a sore thumb unless it's a nice downtown hotel.
Girl nexx door definitely. But once inside a nice genie costume is awesome