Can you point out

Places to stay in Poughkeepsie & Newburgh...As area or hotel(I prefer dm for hotels to be safe).I’m familiar with few place in Albany but never tours those before
Thanks a bunch
Bisous Victoria
Keep posting ads like this and you'll be sure to point out....
An ad? I simply ask where to stay as I’m not familiar with the areas at all ...Different cities have preferred areas & I have no clue on these 2 While the question could be directed toward ladies only it’s been my experience that at time men have a preference
If you don’t want to help via dm or here it’s fine but I don’t know what’s your issue Felicia
Wow �� You sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed
Very disappointed to get attack on simple request of recommendations of area
Ignore him, he’s not even from this area of upstate but feels the need to comment.

An ad? I simply ask where to stay as I’m not familiar with the areas at all ...Different cities have preferred areas & I have no clue on these 2 While the question could be directed toward ladies only it’s been my experience that at time men have a preference
If you don’t want to help via dm or here it’s fine but I don’t know what’s your issue Felicia
Wow �� You sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed
Very disappointed to get attack on simple request of recommendations of area Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Ignore him, he’s not even from this area of upstate but feels the need to comment. Originally Posted by TreeBark
So he is trolling around for what ? Did I declined him or he is just a goof
He’s an asshole, not a goof.

So he is trolling around for what ? Did I declined him or he is just a goof Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
{staff edit-CK-- image violation}
Exactly!

{staff edit-CK-- image violation} Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Lol I wish I knew how to post gif
Nice cans, by the way!
I’m sorry what lol ��?Say what ?
Never heard that expression before
Cans = hooters

I’m sorry what lol ��?Say what ?
Never heard that expression before Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Frankly, all I can say is your welcome....
V-JayJay,

I have seen a few ladies around Exit 46 - Interstate 84 (Fishkill, NY - awful name!). Within 15-20 minutes of Poughkeepsie/Newburgh area. There are a number of hotels around the exit that are very accessible from Albany (90 minutes) to Westchester (45 minutes) and even convenient (sort of) to Connecticut!! (45 minutes from Danbury).

I would travel there to see you, unless you plan on coming to see me in Hartford!!

I really, really miss them...I mean you!!
Ed dis you called me vagina
Kidding that is how I call mine lol
Thanks for the recommendations Ed and I want to thanks the ones that did privately

Now Felicia I bet you are the one that reported the gif calling you asshole
Did you fill up your application to be a mod are the already rejected it ?
Here an other gif for you
https://tenor.com/y81X.gif