French kissing at a AMP is that considered prostitution

If you meet a very flirtatiuos Asian Massage attendant (and I have) if you are L.E. can you arrest that attendant f she proceeds to french kiss you?

Thanks for your input
Best answer. Probably.

It depends on the jurisdiction as to where the line is. As a general rule of thumb, expect them to be able to get naked and touch you.

You are going to get a bunch of people here claiming that officers can/will have sex with you then bust you. I have never seen proof of this.

The practical answer is that most female officers are not going to make out with you to secure a prostitution/solicitation arrest. Maybe something bigger, but not a misdemeanor.

As far as male cops go, I'd be worried they'd go farther.

That said, kissing without discussion or implication of more isn't a very good case. But if you're asking if French kissing someone is a good way to make sure they aren't LE, my answer is a resounding NO.
If you meet a very flirtatiuos Asian Massage attendant (and I have) if you are L.E. can you arrest that attendant f she proceeds to french kiss you? Originally Posted by Ampaddict
The real question never is, "Can I be arrested for [fill in the blank]?" As I've written here many times before, a cop can arrest a person for anything. The real question is: Given a certain fact situation, can a person be convicted of a particular offense?

Given the OP's fact situation (and without adding facts), my answer is I can't reasonably see what offense the provider could be convicted of, even if the UC paid her. Hell, kissing booths are still legal, aren't they?