Not much time left but what is your prediction?

Tomorrow is the first democratic debate. What is going to happen? Who is going to "win"? Will Biden show up?

I think Hillary will be stripped and be shown to be naked (I know, terrible vision) but Biden will not show up. However, Hillary will drop, Biden will rise as will Webb. O'Malley and Chaffee can go home. Sanders will say about the same.
My prediction is you will watch it.
My prediction is you will watch it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not surprised that you don't have the guts to comment. Still awaiting orders from central command in the basement of the White House?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Cute pics whackoff, do you get them from your coloring book?
Not surprised that you don't have the guts to comment. Still awaiting orders from central command in the basement of the White House? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't see any predictions on your part judy.
I didn't see any predictions on your part judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Then you can't read.
Then you can't read. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It was the " I think" that threw me.......LOL
My prediction......the first question to The Hildabeast will be......."how thrilling will it be to be the first woman President"? Followed by......"will Bill be the "First Dude"?......

The audience will laugh applauded and laugh, just like on Bill Maher and Comedy Central, followed by the most prying question of all, "since you admitt to coloring your hair, can you tell us what brand you use"?

End of debate, the press will write glowing revues with such acalades as, "Hilary hits home run"....."she nailed it"........"Joe who"????
Really, with more than a year till the elections does anyone really give a shit about debates at this time?
Really, with more than a year till the elections does anyone really give a shit about debates at this time? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The republitards do because they've got a clown car full of assholes to whittle down.
Who is going to "win"? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
CNN who actually will make money off the roadshow.
My prediction: an awkward snoozefest.
Not much time left but what is your prediction? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My prediction? Thanks for asking!

My "prediction" is that the Malaysian Airlines 777 is NOT, I repeat NOT, parked on a remote island, under the cover of camouflaged netting and wilted shrubs.

What about you JDIdiot? Is that "still" your prediction?