How do men feel about sex toys brought in bed?

I have had mixed opinions about toys being brought out during play time. What is your opinion on toys being part of playtime?
The first time I was a bit offended because of insecurity. Then I realized that it's about creating magic together, so why not go with the moment and enjoy???
Whatever enhances the pleasures between two lovers is good.
As long as it stays out of my asshole I'm good with it��
Depends, but toys are fun for foreplay and I like to use them to continue pleasing a girl while I get a break and wait for junior to get back up and ready to go for another round.
Depends on who holds the toy

... and how big it is.

I have a tight ass
I've had toys on me...vibrating device for my soulpole.

Nothing in my ads though.
They ain't made outta Lincoln Logs, is they? Ah hadda purdy bad sexperience wif Lincoln Logs.
I've had toys on me...vibrating device for my soulpole.

Nothing in my ads though. Originally Posted by scsholar
Nothing in my ads you say- I highly doubt that! I bet you are the type that loves it in the ads!!

I think toys are part of the fun. The point is mutual pleasure and some ladies really only cum with toys. So I say go for it! I understand what Afanofhobby said regarding feeling threatened initially. But nowadays, I buy toys with my favorite providers for no other reason than we get to have fun together. And Dara, I've totally gotta meet you someday!!
As long as it stays out of my asshole I'm good with it�� Originally Posted by Reincarnated

Amen!
It depends on the provider and who the will the toy be used...

With the right provider and sufficient trust, it can be fun.
I have had mixed opinions about toys being brought out during play time. What is your opinion on toys being part of playtime? Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
That depends on which of your pretty friends you are toying around with....

Many years ago I had an insecurity or two about a woman introducing them unexpectedly..... Now I have a variety as well as a Sybian....
As long as the lady does not disturb me while I nap why would I care?
As long as the lady does not disturb me while I nap why would I care? Originally Posted by pyramider
But, wouldn't you care if she didn't show you the taint pics after you woke up?