Who are the most reliable outcall providers?

Who do you guys recommend for an intelligent attractive professional who is most likely to show up as scheduled and who actually looks as good as her photos?
If you have ref's, LizShue
Sounds like I need to make a trip to Austin !!
very, very, very, very , very few....
I do outcalls & keep an updated showcase, if you provide refs and pass screening.
Xoxo
I do outcalls & keep an updated showcase, if you provide refs and pass screening.
Xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
+1. Im always on time for all appointments incall or outcall. I also always take updated pictures that are in my weekly ads and go into rotation in my showcase.
OP you might also check out the Newbie Friendly List.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351
Love your avatar! Hot pink & boobies
Love your avatar! Hot pink & boobies Originally Posted by Alana kay
Thank you ❤
OP you might also check out the Newbie Friendly List.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351 Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Brittany thank you so much for the suggestion.

Alayna Seduction's just left my abode after sharing a wonderful hour of companionship.
This was followed by chilling over malbec while staring at the full moon on the back deck by the lake.

Since it was an outcall at my abode she wasn't overly concerned about references as it's pretty easy to find me. Basically it's me who's really taking the risk.

I figured if I have to start emailing pics of my license about the hobby for screening then I'll stick with dating over the hobby. What faster way is there to turn your life into a living nightmare?

I completely get the importance of screening but I think I'll have no problem finding a few more lovely ladies willing to come to my den without having to compromise my life in return. Then I'll have all of the ref. needed.

Alayna is a very sweet and professional lady who arrived right on schedule and she was rewarded accordingly. It was my good fortune to meet her.

Review just posted.
You chose wisely, my friend.

You have chosen wisely.gif

Alana is a class act and ALWAYS looks, feels and tastes amazing.

Good job, OP!
You chose wisely, my friend.

Attachment 687938

Alana is a class act and ALWAYS looks, feels and tastes amazing.

Good job, OP! Originally Posted by Parsifal
How sweet, but he didn't
Pick me, he seen Alayna seduction.
Love your avatar! Hot pink & boobies Originally Posted by Alana kay
I agree! What a rack!

Alana has a nice rack too and a great looking ass.
I agree! What a rack!

Alana has a nice rack too and a great looking ass. Originally Posted by EastBayRay
Why thank you
Xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
Alana Kay is a gorgeous milf and on time way more often than most.
I need to go back.
Ltm666