Frequent Flyer Benefits in the Hobby

In another Coed Thread, our Mr. Double-D asked about Provider coupons for their regulars.
Speakin' 'bout cuss-tomer sairvice, how cum nunya gals don't offer coupons, laik ol Papa John's? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
That brings up a good point, what are some of the "Frequent Flyer" benefits that ATF/LTF ladies provide to keep their regulars cumming back?

What are some of the Nice Things that Hobbyists do for their ATF/LTF providers to show their appreciation?

WRT to provider Frequent Flyer Benefits, I am aware of a number of ladies will offer Grandfathered rates, snack and treats, extended sessions without extra charges, scheduling flexibility, OTC meetings for lunch, drinks, happy hour, etc., and sometimes even BCD extras which are not on the menu for everyone. Thank you ladies.

I also know that Hobbyists provide wine, food/snacks, flowers, jewelry, Victoria Secret (etc.) Gift Cards, and TIPS for extra good customer service.

What are some of the most interesting, unique or unbelievable benefits you have experienced or learned about in your hobby experiences?

Thanks for the inspiration, David. Maybe one of your fillies will get you some gift cards for speech therapy.
Just the get the ball rolling, one of my LTF/ATFs provides me with several sexy pictures (with my approval) via text message each day. Modeling a new outfit, new hair style, or just in her birthday suit, she keeps me at attention every day. Thank you sweetie--you know who you are, and I'll be over to see you again soon.
One of the best things I've ever experience and will never forget is the time Claire gave me some baked goods. ^_^
One of the best things I've ever experience and will never forget is the time Claire gave me some baked goods. ^_^ Originally Posted by Raikage

I made carrot cake today, just FYI...
I love baking. Especially for others and I have never thought of baking you wonderful gentlemen something nice.
So if I frequently purchase over priced tickets from United Airlines I should consider them a frequent flyer and start bringing them gifts when I arrive at the airport?

This still won't stop them from over booking and booting me off the plane if it helps their bottom line or if they get annoyed with me before take off.

Point being the seller is not a frequent flyer. Only the buyer is.

If you show up on time, don't short the envelope and show her respect bobbles and trinkets won't make one bit of difference in the quality of service you receive. If you regularly tip well you will be remembered.

When a provider offers extra OTC time it's because she likes hanging out with you as a person. If she doesn't gifts won't help.

Bottom line is gifts for the provider are merely to support the customer's fantasy of a real world date and this is for the benefit of the monger alone. Providers know this although none will admit it.

^^
^^ Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yo Ricky perhaps you might be so kind as to point out even one single intelligent post you've Ever made in all the years you've been here multi handling, ranting, cursing, stalking etc...

I can definitely see why logical posts would bore the shit out of you.

It's not Ricky you fucking moron!

But it is hilarious to see the things you choose to ram your nose up the ass of.

A true nit wit...

Why don't you just ask me on a date you faggot stalker?
gateway time out
Yo Ricky perhaps you might be so kind as to point out even one single intelligent post you've Ever made in all the years you've been here multi handling, ranting, cursing, stalking etc...

I can definitely see why logical posts would bore the shit out of you.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Lame

Please don't derail this thread. It is a good topic and BB is in my opinion is one of the most genuine guys here. I just pointed out how your so called "intelligent" post was boring and your analogy was lame.

Have a good day, got shit to do.

^^ Originally Posted by Kickrocks

This didn't help.
in 2001 I started seeing this gal at 250 per.. 10 years later after 50+ times she all of a sudden lowered it to 160 per...she is retired now..
I try to keep it simple.

If I treat her generously she'll most likely want to see me again offering me extras.
If she treats me generously I'll most likely want to see her again offering her extras.
And we have a winner here!!!!

I try to keep it simple.

If I treat her generously she'll most likely want to see me again offering me extras.
If she treats me generously I'll most likely want to see her again offering her extras. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous