Review specials

I want to know how many of you ladies like to run review specials and actually get a review giving a special and how many of you gentlemen actually do a review within a couple of days. I have stopped offering review specials because I never hardly get the review as promised.
Hey Ariel
When I saw you recently at a "special rate",I am almost certain that a review was not specifically requested. If I'm wrong,I beg forgiveness. I have never ,and will never cheat a provider that way.
My sincerest apologies for any misunderstanding.
I had a good time and would recommended and return.
GJ
Oh sweetie it's not you. Lol. I'm just curious because I've had some ask. I really don't expect a review from any of you. Only when one ask and ask for a special
Well don't look at me if it's not done within a day I'm a cheat but I guess my other 100+ reviews beg to differ. I do write them timely
Just not your time
I must be doing it wrong, because I've never gotten any discounts for doing any reviews.

But, why does the review have to be done within a couple days? I think the review is supposed to be done within a month of the visit for premium access. Why not give the guy a month to post the review? That seems reasonable to me.
I don't offer review specials because I want honest reviews not one praising me just for a discount

I would suggest to the ladies who offer them make it so the discount is on the next session After a full price session occurred first and the review for that session has been written
This is not to bash anyone. I just figured since given a discount for a review and it is usually because one does not want to pay full price. So since you were given a special that day I only think it's right to write any provider a review within a couple of days if given a special especially when one ask for a special. Like I've said it's not to bash anyone. This is for the ones that ask for a review special and believe there's quite a few out there.
I agree that if a discount is given, then the review should follow shortly after the visit. I personally write my reviews the same day as the visit, regardless if there's a discount offered for the review or not. Just how I roll. :-)
I agree that if a discount is given, then the review should follow shortly after the visit. I personally write my reviews the same day as the visit, regardless if there's a discount offered for the review or not. Just how I roll. :-) Originally Posted by gelloinc
I agree, reviews should be written the same day or next. Whether a special is given or not....
My target timeframe is within 48 hours. Sometimes though life happens and I need a day longer. Have never gone beyond 72 hours. I consider that perfectly reasonable.

If a girl specifies a certain timeframe I'll meet it. A deal is a deal.

I've found with girls who offer review specials almost all I've met give the special up front to me. I guess they feel I'm trustworthy, and I am. I've never cheated a girl out of a review she payed for with a special.

I have run into 1 or 2 whose policy was to give the discount after the review. I can understand that since many have been cheated. I refused to see them anyway because I don't go for that.

It's each individuals call how to proceed.
I'm guilty! I have to be honest. One of the last sessions I had was a "review special " and I didn't write the review. I haven't written one in a while and honestly don't care for it. Sorry!
I don't give review specials. I think of it as a "yelp" review - if you like my service -you'll give me a good review - if you don't then you'll give me a bad review. I think giving a "special" or " discount" may skew the review.
However, if you are a newbie it can be a great tool to get your name out there too.
I don't give review specials. I think of it as a "yelp" review - if you like my service -you'll give me a good review - if you don't then you'll give me a bad review. I think giving a "special" or " discount" may skew the review.
However, if you are a newbie it can be a great tool to get your name out there too. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
WISDOM!!!
I usually only offer review specials when I'm visiting someplace that I haven't before or if it's been a while. I also will specify in my ads that the review needs to be written within 24 hours of seeing me.
Those reviews are to let others in that city know that I'm legit.
So since you were given a special that day I only think it's right to write any provider a review within a couple of days if given a special especially when one ask for a special. This is for the ones that ask for a review special and believe there's quite a few out there. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I believe your correct. I do write them as often as possible and quickly as well since most ladies are here out of town and yes it does help them. But like you said give us a couple of days life does happen