Cream pie

Made you look!
KendalClarkson loves those no individually wrapped creampies!
Milfy2002 & Rosiedaie enjoy those.
KendalClarkson loves those no individually wrapped creampies! Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Dude why u gotta bring up horse face. I just threw up a little...
  • nihao
  • 09-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Dude why u gotta bring up horse face. I just threw up a little... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dude why u gotta bring up horse face. I just threw up a little... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You guys need to get a life. You tiny, little men.
You guys need to get a life. You tiny, little men. Originally Posted by pjd19000
Ahhhh, we have a wk for the post-op horseface.. I hope you didn't raw dawg-it with her?? Or u just paying her bills while conehead is M.I.A. GAFL loser
You guys need to get a life. You tiny, little men. Originally Posted by pjd19000
Guess you missed the pic off her Twitter getting raw dogged by a guy with a great big sore just above his dick huh WK?
Guess you missed the pic off her Twitter getting raw dogged by a guy with a great big sore just above his dick huh WK? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I thought it was a video...
All I got was a pic of a video but the mods didn't like it.
KendalClarkson is not the smartest when it comes to posting pictures.
Wow. I've been called a WK and loser and told to GAFL from a couple of trolls - 1 guy with a couple of fake reviews and RockerRick, king of the trolls. Irony is dead.

I can't begin to understand why you guys hang out on a hooker site to belittle women. Small pee-pees? Impotence that even a blue pill can't fix?

OP, sorry to hijack your thread. Your post was funny. This will be my last post here. Let the trolls have the last word.
Wow. I've been called a WK and loser and told to GAFL from a couple of trolls - 1 guy with a couple of fake reviews and RockerRick, king of the trolls. Irony is dead.

I can't begin to understand why you guys hang out on a hooker site to belittle women. Small pee-pees? Impotence that even a blue pill can't fix?

OP, sorry to hijack your thread. Your post was funny. This will be my last post here. Let the trolls have the last word. Originally Posted by pjd19000
Only thing fake here is kc's lips. face, tits,ass etc. She has more collagin than joan rivers......What else you got mr. pajamas or whatever the fuck your name is?? I'am not belittling women, just a post op tranny
We can't begin to understand why some dummy WK would defend a barebacking hooker who post the evidence herself on Twitter?
Makes you look extremely stupid and weak.

Not to mention you hijack this guys creampie thread to do it?
What a dumbass!

If you're really curious about my pee pee ask my ex... you've seen her.