Manscaping

Looking for providers that offer manscaping.
Thanks
Looking for providers that offer manscaping.
Thanks Originally Posted by Cali1969
This belongs in the ISO forum........
Yew don't need ta spend no dinero onna pervider ta manscape ya! Jus' buy ya sum Nair an' slather yer junk wif it an' let it set fer a spell an' then all yer fuzz will jus' wipe off wif a wet towel!
I offer manscaping as an option in my fbsm Level 2 service. I am incall only off oltorf in the daytime. I would love to see you and help you get this taken care of.
Yew don't need ta spend no dinero onna pervider ta manscape ya! Jus' buy ya sum Nair an' slather yer junk wif it an' let it set fer a spell an' then all yer fuzz will jus' wipe off wif a wet towel! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
+1 x 100

I've always wondered why some guys are willing to pay session rates for this.

With a Wahl mini clipper you can effortlessly shave your own crotch n balls in under 3 minutes.

I prefer the clipper over a razor as it's faster, safer, easier and doesn't cause any initial hair regrowth discomfort.

Different strokes for different folks I reckon
+1 x 100

I've always wondered why some guys are willing to pay session rates for this.

With a Wahl mini clipper you can effortlessly shave your own crotch n balls in under 3 minutes.

I prefer the clipper over a razor as it's faster, safer, easier and doesn't cause any initial hair regrowth discomfort.

Different strokes for different folks I reckon Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
It can be sexual or a fetish for some people! Like you said, different strokes
It can be sexual or a fetish for some people! Like you said, different strokes Originally Posted by Lily_Marie
can also b cause guy fat manescape on fat guy make gurl vomit
can also b cause guy fat manescape on fat guy make gurl vomit Originally Posted by Zhuǎnshì

No one is buying your bullshit treestump.

after katrina flooded new orleans all of them people were moved to houston. ten years later most of them people are still living in free fema trailers trying to "get back on their feet". now that them people are flooded out of their free fema trailers in houston do you think the government is gonna move them to austin? houston is a compassionate city but all of them people brought nothing but crime and terrible behavior. nothing good comes from these people and we want them bused to another city. austin is pretty good to the homeless but i doubt you will tolerate them people for ten years as they act like they are trying just to get more free stuff as they cry and play victim about mother nature being a racist and intentionally flooding them. Originally Posted by Zhuǎnshì
Yew don't need ta spend no dinero onna pervider ta manscape ya! Jus' buy ya sum Nair an' slather yer junk wif it an' let it set fer a spell an' then all yer fuzz will jus' wipe off wif a wet towel! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You big Pussy! Lol
"John Wayne" that shit. With a weed eater and some lighter fluid.
Plus the scar tissue prevents the hair from growing back
You big Pussy! Lol
"John Wayne" that shit. With a weed eater and some lighter fluid.
Plus the scar tissue prevents the hair from growing back Originally Posted by knotty man
OUCHHHH!!!

I don't know if I could trust someone with a blade to manscape me.
I also do manscaping. I find it very relaxing to do with easy conversation. Many people tens to forget that I spent most of my life in the medical field. So basically any type of skin I can with skills and experience.
As a side bar, I agree it can be a kink. I have loved to shave ladies for as long as I have been active. Haven't done it in ages. Straight razor / talc shaving is amazing. No bumps and can be very erotic for those love power exchange. Of course if it makes you too wet the talc is out.