For the Guys. What's your cut off point on hourly rates?

Over the past few years I've watched the average hr and hh rates spike yet the quality of selection and service has dramatically dropped.

Some of the more attractive ladies will advertise astronomical rates and then PM you that "Special deal because you're special" offer bringing the rate down to $300 which is still ridiculous in my opinion. Clearly the marketing ploy is to make you feel like you're getting a once in a lifetime offer by only paying the high end of the market rate.

Granted this is America and I feel a lady can and absolutely should charge whatever some schmuck is willing to pay. I don't blame the ladies as it is the consumer who enables the trend.

Again my question for the guys is this. At what price point or cut off is a simple suck n fuck no longer worth it to you as a financially responsible man?

I know most guys have a cut off mark. Mine is now $200-$250hr. I certainly have had many times in the past where I splurged the $300 because I just had to experience certain HOT providers but when it was over I Always realized that it was no more satisfying than with the $200/hr ladies. Hell sometimes it was even less satisfying because of the GPS attitude and lack of IOP.
She may have been a little prettier or a bit more toned but it was still just the usual suck, fuck, blow and get on with your day.

Now even many of the unattractive ladies are pitching $300 and the better looking ones are again jumping up to between 350-500. I wonder at what point the insanity stops and the hard dicks with no blood going to the brain will wake up and say WTF am I doing.

Same. $160-200 hr is my cutoff. But I'll only spend an hour with someone I have a connection with. That ways it feels more like I'm talking with a friend afterwards; not just a wham, bam, scram
I'm not certain I would have posted this in Co-ed...but that's just me...lol...

It seems to me the increase in rates for many providers relates to the increase in the costs seen in the incall locations. For a private permanent incall, they're paying the same real estate rates we all do, and it is no secret Austin is a rising market. For no-tells, they've all gone up in price as well. For me, I don't have a set rate "limit", but I do evaluate whether the rate charged will correlate to the value I will attribute to it. It's just like any other buying decision to me...some will pay more for that same experience than me, and some experiences to me are worth more than what someone else would pay...to each his own.
I'm not certain I would have posted this in Co-ed...but that's just me...lol... Originally Posted by SpencerTracy
I have no choice as I don't write reviews (Ooops shouldn't have said that either). Meaning I don't have access to the "Special" private men's area the way many of the ladies do

Besides it wouldn't hurt for the ladies to see men's actual thoughts and responses on this. It's not disrespectful or alienating in anyway. It's simply realistic and honest.

LT
I would love to go all WK on you and disagree but how does one argue with rational logic? You make some valid points and I am curios to see some of the responses forth coming.

Napolean Hill (Think and Grow Rich) stated that Sex is man's most powerful emotion. If this is true then this makes booking a lovely lady a purely emotional decision. The more desirable the beautiful woman is the more emotional the purchase decision becomes.
We've all been warned never to make an emotional purchase because we tend to overpay but that is the very nature of the hobby. It is next to impossible to apply logic to an emotion based irrational market. In other words where emotion is involved most men become helpless. Of course being generally smarter than men most women know this.

My cap is $180-$240/hr . If I find myself tempted to go much beyond that I simply rub one out and afterwards ask my brain what all the fuss was about.

I will add that if the service is exceptional then as my handle suggests I love to be extremely generous with gratuities. The lower the front end cost the greater the gratuity. In return she'll be even more generous the next visit. It only gets better and better for both parties. I pay based upon service rendered rather than service hoped for.
Beside, being in my late 50's I'm a pretty easy gig to work and young ladies leave in a better mood far more relaxed and refreshed than worn out.

When it gets to the point that all providers in my price comfort zone start to look like me then I will simply drop the hobby and date them for free in the RW.
Buy a RW date a $50-$100 gift afterward and she'll start cooking and cleaning lol.
Hmmm...totally subjective, and directly proportionate to the size of your wallet.

$300/hr is at the top of the food chain for me, but I expect an incredible experience with a gorgeous provider at that price point.

There are a few in Austin that get my money regularly and I am happy to pay them because the sessions are:
A. always awesome
B. they're gorgeous
C. they have full menus
D. for the most part are drama free (however, even an ATF will throw you a curve every now and again; it's the nature of the hobby colliding with the RW)

So, I pay top dollar for a top dollar experience with my "knowns".

I will not pay top dollar for an unknown (to me) provider, and typically try to arrange HH sessions the 1st time I'm seeing someone new (to me). (I actually just had this experience and learned this lesson again for the umpteenth time; I need to take my own advice!!)

In this manner, I limit my buyer's remorse, which is the kiss of death in the hobby.

The worst thing about this hobby is not missing a session with a hottie..on the contrary, it's having the session and then regretting it after the fact.

That is the absolute worst feeling you can have as a hobbyist, IMO.
Same. $160-200 hr is my cutoff. But I'll only spend an hour with someone I have a connection with. That ways it feels more like I'm talking with a friend afterwards; not just a wham, bam, scram Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Ah know whut'cha mean. An' Ah agrees corn-pleat-lee. But keep in mindt thet Ah've also bin lookin' fer a Lamborghini thet does 0-60 in 3.9 secunds wif a 225 mph top end an' gits 42 mpg on tha highway. Butt thet's wifout tha AC running. Ah'll settle fer 40 onna highway wif it runnin' full blast!
Hmmm...totally subjective, and directly proportionate to the size of your wallet.

$300/hr is at the top of the food chain for me, but I expect an incredible experience with a gorgeous provider at that price point.

There are a few in Austin that get my money regularly and I am happy to pay them because the sessions are:
A. always awesome
B. they're gorgeous
C. they have full menus
D. for the most part are drama free (however, even an ATF will throw you a curve every now and again; it's the nature of the hobby colliding with the RW)

So, I pay top dollar for a top dollar experience with my "knowns".

I will not pay top dollar for an unknown (to me) provider, and typically try to arrange HH sessions the 1st time I'm seeing someone new (to me).

In this manner, I limit my buyer's remorse, which is the kiss of death in the hobby.

The worst thing about this hobby is not missing a session with a hottie..

On the contrary, it's having the session and then regretting it after the fact.

That is the absolute worst feeling you can have as a hobbyist, IMO. Originally Posted by Parsifal
Although approached differently I think we're of the same mindset which is to pay well but only based upon services rendered.
You trial with a hh while I tip on the backend to minimize buyers remorse.
I like your half hour trial concept. The catch is my reasonably priced hh provider options are limited with outcall.
  • tzv13
  • 09-18-2017, 11:56 AM
$37.50!
Great question!

I paid $400 one time for an hour. She was delicious but I would not repeat that one at that price.

Twice I paid $350. One was outcall. Both were outstanding. I am tempted to see one of those again, even at $350. But maybe I will get lucky and score a special.

I try to stay at $300. If she charges $260 to $280 I will tip to $300. I've never haggled. I value my time, and hers.

I've paid less but in retrospect usually got what I paid for. I have not been dissapointed in any of my $300 trysts.

James
I will not pay top dollar for an unknown (to me) provider, and typically try to arrange HH sessions the 1st time I'm seeing someone new (to me). (I actually just had this experience and learned this lesson again for the umpteenth time; I need to take my own advice!!)

Originally Posted by Parsifal
HH Trials are a good idea with the young and flaky, or those with zero photos, no doubt...but I always dislike the natural clockwatching that takes place in a HH sesh. Tough call for me.
  • Loxly
  • 09-18-2017, 01:32 PM
Even when I was flush with cash back on the east coast I never did over 300. Never do HH sessions (it takes me almost that long to say "Hello Kitty").

I've given up trying to analyze any provider's pricing. It's pointless. You either pay or move on. Just remember to thank those that are "budget friendly".
I'm with you guys on the time. It takes this old man more than 30 minutes to bust a nut. Besides, I like some time to talk and get to know the ladies.
$300 max for an hour of un-rushed session with no clock watching MSOG
$200 max for the same as above with MSOG

PREFERRED: $150-$180 half with no MSOG and $250 hour with MSOG
I dont do an hour. Why? Because most visits never last an hour. Most of you already experience that.
Hhr 100-120 Maybe just maybe 140

You already know my price points and you can call me cheap however, think about how many times you pay a lot more than that and leave dissatisfied and wish you didn't pay that much.

You can say I'm always satisfied and the price is always good. Guess what, keep lying to your self and keep spending the big bucks.

Enjoy