What area do you prefer to hobby in?

This is for the convenience of the men

I want to come back to Austin and usually stay in the North part of the city just unsure if I should switch it up.

Mostly the north part is typically ideal and even some areas are more preferred.

I love the Domain or Arboretum areas but just wanted the guys input.

Any info is highly appreciated ,
Thanks in advanced,
Xoxo,
Karrine
Poll answers are jacked... Anywhere North?
Try Rundberg, it's North... doubt anyone will come.
In the general vicinity of my bedroom.
I like the way you think Sirgenerous
I like North ATX and the upscale areas around the Domain and Arboretum; but, I avoid the areas around the Vagina Triangle (I-35/US-180/US-290) and along the I-35 North Corridor from the near Downtown to up around the Baker/Rundberg exits, with the exception of several 4-star hotels on I-35 North.

Downtown, University and South ATX are simply too far for me to drive when there is excellent talent on the north side.

Just my two cents...
On the other hand, I generally won't drive north of Lady Bird Lake, except to see a very exceptional lady. But I appear to be the exception. Lots of action up north.
The vagina mainly. Sometimes betwixt the breasts.
Ha hahaha hahaha i love you stewie
Ha hahaha hahaha i love you stewie Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Not yet you havent.
No love for West Austin eh? That's where the money crowd is.
No one has ever mentioned west Austin... is there a particular neighborhood?
imo, if you check some indy review samples likely you will see a preponderance of "north" locations indicated.

ijs
  • LOJ
  • 09-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Arboretum / Domain, North Austin or Killeen.
I can think of a couple of good reasons to drive up to Killeen, and it doesn't take me any longer than driving to DT or South Austin.

I am aware of a few incall locations in the Four Points area, but not aware of any providers out on 620 by the lake--not that many available hotel locations out there either, as may be found in the Domain/Arboretum and North ATX areas.