Which Provider has the Worst/Grossest PAs?

Just looking at a few Personal Ads and was totally shocked and grossed out by some PAs that are posted. I simply cannot believer that some ladies would market their services in such a poor manner.

OK Guys/Gals, please highlight what you think are the very worst/grossest PAs we have seen. Please include a link the very worst.

Let me start this off with this offering:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2185830

I don't know about the other guys, but I am NOT motivated to see this provider based her gross Personal Ad.
Love the wig she is wearing too. Surprised PID would take that pic too
Oh C'mon BB, you haven't seen her pussy yet ...
If she's not your cup of tea.. simply move on.

Gross....why because of the picture?? Because she's a skilled hooker, that loves sucking cock and getting a facial???
Love the wig she is wearing too. Surprised PID would take that pic too Originally Posted by Reincarnated
You of all people know what my dick looks like. Plus I have two left feet and blue balls

#dickwatcher
Just looking at a few Personal Ads and was totally shocked and grossed out by some PAs that are posted. I simply cannot believer that some ladies would market their services in such a poor manner.

OK Guys/Gals, please highlight what you think are the very worst/grossest PAs we have seen. Please include a link the very worst.

Let me start this off with this offering:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2185830

I don't know about the other guys, but I am NOT motivated to see this provider based her gross Personal Ad. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Wouldn't expect a thread like this from you BB.
Shes a sweet girl. It's her business. I think if you spent a few hours in a hot tub with her, this thread wouldn't exist.
Considerate target marketing lol
I don't even know how to respond to this...to him. I'm enjoying my life and what I do. Maybe you should start enjoying yours more and wouldn't have time for elementary dialogue such as this.
THANK YOU BRITTANY AND JACK. I was quite surprised this EARLY AM by this entire thread directed towards damaging me.
Wouldn't expect a thread like this from you BB. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Then you haven't been paying attention poopumz.
I don't even know how to respond to this...to him. I'm enjoying my life and what I do. Maybe you should start enjoying yours more and wouldn't have time for elementary dialogue such as this.
THANK YOU BRITTANY AND JACK. I was quite surprised this EARLY AM by this entire thread directed towards damaging me. Originally Posted by AshleySweets
All I can say is that personally, I do not like to see facial pictures where it appears that guys denigrate and subjugate women. I realize that there are a number of different guys and various markets in the hobby, so there are many of whom like this type of picture.

I also notice that the facial picture is now gone from the PA...

My two cents and YMMV. Did not mean to insult you directly, just that I found the picture very disturbing. Obviously, a number of people did not, and they said so above, so let's hobby on.
BB writes graphic vulgar reviews with no cum-soaked detail spared for his own pleasure and the accolades of the rabid public.

Provider writes short and brief PA demonstrating.. dick sucking and it's end result.. A very popular activity BB mentions in detail in practically every review he does. BB poops man diaper and comes here to single her out, publicly shame and skewer her. Which despite his protestations, is exactly what he intended to do

Somehow though, when BB gets his dink sucked and by top-tier ladies he LOVES to brag about, his activities are somehow Better? Classier? I don't know BB, why don't you tell us? Why don't you tell us why your suddenly manufactured rules for posting don't actually apply to you?

This is nothing but typical BB thinly veiled misogny, and full grand-mal typical BB hypocrisy and now he's backtracking like he always does.
Miss. Valentina.....YOU ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL
Miss. Valentina.....YOU ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL Originally Posted by AshleySweets
You're a sweet girl, you didn't deserve this.
BB writes graphic vulgar reviews with no cum-soaked detail spared for his own pleasure and the accolades of the rabid public.
Not true and I am not sure how you would know what I write in my ROS sections; however, I can guarantee you there are no "cum-soaked" details in any of my reviews.

Provider writes short and brief PA demonstrating.. dick sucking and it's end result.. A very popular activity BB mentions in detail in practically every review he does.
Yes, I do mention BBBJs, but they do not result in facials--PERIOD.

BB poops man diaper and comes here to single her out, publicly shame and skewer her. Which despite his protestations, is exactly what he intended to do
Nope, I was just totally shocked that she would post that picture. Although, I have seen some other ladies post similar pictures which similarly grossed me out.

Somehow though, when BB gets his dink sucked and by top-tier ladies he LOVES to brag about, his activities are somehow Better? Classier? I don't know BB, why don't you tell us? Why don't you tell us why your suddenly manufactured rules for posting don't actually apply to you?
No new rules. We all like different things and some of us do NOT like other things. Most ladies post PAs which depict themselves in a very positive light. Others do not. IMO this PA was not very classy and certainly would not motivate me to see the provider.

BTW, what happened to the picture--it's gone now.

This is nothing but typical BB thinly veiled misogny, and full grand-mal typical BB hypocrisy.
Obviously there is a dichotomy in our diverse perspectives on this issue. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Provider writes short and brief PA demonstrating.. dick sucking and it's end result.. A very popular activity BB mentions in detail in practically every review he does. BB poops man diaper and comes here to single her out, publicly shame and skewer her. Which despite his protestations, is exactly what he intended to do

This is nothing but typical BB thinly veiled misogny, and full grand-mal typical BB hypocrisy and now he's backtracking like he always does. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

#savage #nonespared

I love you.