It's been a long ride but reality has kicked in...

Well folks, after 10 years of dipping in out of the hobby, it's time to retire for good. I guess you continue to take risks until you walk away with a little gift. No matter how safe you think you play, there is always risk. Just keep that in mind. Enjoy the ride for those that are remaining on the train and don't wait until it's too late to retire.
Best of luck to you
Thanks! I'll be OK, it's not the mother of all gifts but it's enough to drive me to retirement.
Good luck... glad it's not the worst, good you know it's time to go.
Best wishes
Thank you sir. I guess I overplayed my luck after 10 years.
Take care! I firmly believe in holding your boundaries and taking breaks as needed, changing up routine, setting new rules, choosing when it's time to retire, etc. only you can know!

Xo
cuminpeace
Advances in modern medicine mean that you can still live a happy life, even though you're permanently changed. Just make sure to disclose any special baggage you're carrying to women you meet and you won't be the subject of lawsuits, etc.
Thank you all. Stay safe and for those that know their status, just retire and stop screwing others. This can be safe if eveyone was responsible. One of the reasons I decided to open up was to be flagged and avoid future temptation.
I have been 'hooker' free for just over 1 year. Now I have zero interest it it. I just come here for entertainment. Feels kind of good. Put it to you this way. I could have a very nice Mercedes with all the money I spent from 1998 to 2016. I do not regret it. I had a good time.
Psychologically it’ll be a long time before I have sex again. The mental drainage of going through a reality check experience is exhausting.