A very delicate situation ...

If you are interested in a fantasy roleplay date, please keep in mind that boundaries need to be established.

Please do not walk in to a session and then within seconds after a brief kiss and grope expect a provider to feel at ease and agree to lock grip her hands behind her neck....

I had it happen .... within seconds of meeting this new friend. He kissed me then after a minute told me he wanted me to put my hands behind my neck...in a lock grip.

He said, "See my hands (as crossed his fingers together) do this and then put your hands behind your neck right now"

YIKES!

Nope..............um not going to happen after 1 minute of meeting especially as he stands there fully dressed...fuck that.

Are his vice buddies hiding in his pants? Or did he have a weapon?

It was a huge safety alert.

First thing that comes to mind is AM I ABOUT TO GET HANDCUFFED?

For Hobbyist that enjoy roleplaying SIR please take my pettyconcern into SERIOUS consideration.

The lock grip your hands behind the neck after a minute of meeting FOR THE FIRST TIME is not going to happen with me or MOST fantasyroleplay providers ...especially after you stay fully dressed.

I turned into bambi with the headlights flasing and instant personal safety concerns started racing.

Its not worth the risk...

I smiled and kindly asked him to remove his clothing before we could proceed so that I might feel more comfortable and he looked angry and declined..

I will shamelessly express this encounter so that any of you reading this will understand how a "Could have been a super fun XXX hott time" turned into a uncomfortable yucky situation...

Guys please do not ask us to put our hands behind or neck in a lockgrip after a minute of meeting.

Um im sooooory but I do not think so SIR.

There is a very fine line when providing fantasy sub/ DOMME sessions with someone new.

I was disappointed that he did not take my safety concerns into consideration but ultimately very relieved that he left and the situation did not worsen.

When indulging in roleply kinky hobby fun please keep in mind that safety concerns need to be established firsthand so both feel at ease and the control is given to in a graceful manner.

Once safety concerns are respected and established ..... then partay on and let the goodtimes roll!

Licks,
Cercy
Did he at least leave the envelope behind?
Even in this hobby one must behave like a GENTLEMAN to go the distance with a lady. You keep safe Miss Venus.
Damn you Houstonions have all the excitement
I've been known to dabble in dominance and submission, but I can't see how you can do a real d/s session in the hobby. There's simply no time to establish the level of trust required to sanely participate in a scene like this.

I don't blame you at all for being uncomfortable.
  • bbkid
  • 04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Venus, you did EXACTALLY the right thing. I, too, would have been afraid of any such behavior.
lol.. a lock grip! You shoulda asked him to do one behind his knees before you put him out. That would've been a good test.. Just sayin
You should always have a safe word between you to stop the activities , like 'Raid' . Well something like that.
Sorry this happened to you Cercy! I'm glad that you did the right thing and didn't panic. Your right about one thing though if he would have taken your safety concerns to consideration he would have had one hell of a partay and one hell of a life altering experience with you. His loss.
I know what you mean Venus... usually one minute into a session the provider asks me to cover my face with a paper bag...
You should always have a safe word between you to stop the activities , like 'Raid' . Well something like that. Originally Posted by Htowner
The way I had heard it a phrase was preferred...something like..."you have the right to an attorney"....

...especially since, "assume the position" is so often misconstrued....
Wow Venus...that's scary and I am glad you are ok. You're correct in making the statement that "ALL" of this stuff should be gone over by phone or email.

I am sorry to say that if I ever set an appointment it will straight:

SHOWER
convo
BCD
SHOWER
convo and go home. Sorry for the dullness and lack of excitement.
Wow Venus...that's scary and I am glad you are ok. You're correct in making the statement that "ALL" of this stuff should be gone over by phone or email.

I am sorry to say that if I ever set an appointment it will straight:

SHOWER
convo
BCD
SHOWER
convo and go home. Sorry for the dullness and lack of excitement. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
sounds d*mn good to me! All this extracurricular is about to throw my back outta wack..
sounds d*mn good to me! All this extracurricular is about to throw my back outta wack.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
One day Daphne...I plan on giving it my best shot. "D" you know I have to talks some sh*& first! LOL!