I am soooo back!!!!!

I just made it back to houston. Im so deprived. I made it a month and two days w/o getting laid and Im still penis free. Thats like a record. Im so proud, but im starting to get grumpy and i wanna play again. Thats why im so happy to be back to Houston, so people can give me advice and help me with my problem. I missed everyone.
I should eat my Wheaties and work cardio the next 24 hours?
I should eat my Wheaties and work on carkido the next 24 hours? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Uhhh... do what the next 24 hrs TG?

Welcome back beautiful Bianca! Don't sit there passing blame towards my direction for not getting laid.
I offered to be your roadie and have been anxiously awaiting your reply...now this. {shrugs}

But seriously, I'm glad that you made it back and did so safely.

Warmest regards,
SKF

Uhhh... do what the next 24 hrs TG? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SKF! don't you know it takes time for cold blooded animals (reptiles) to warm up.....LMAO
I dont blame you baby, I had a good drive I was sleepy the whole way. So I want to be well rested when we hang out.

Uhhh... do what the next 24 hrs TG?

Welcome back beautiful Bianca! Don't sit there passing blame towards my direction for not getting laid.
I offered to be your roadie and have been anxiously awaiting your reply...now this. {shrugs}

But seriously, I'm glad that you made it back and did so safely.

Warmest regards,
SKF

I should eat my Wheaties and work cardio the next 24 hours? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Ill start my yoga, Ive been trying to get my leg behind my head. Im not there yet but I will be soon. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Then whoever is pushing ain't pushing hard enough.
Then whoever is pushing ain't pushing hard enough. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I was about to say that! well looks like now you should pay her a visit then BP will have everything in place.........LOL
Welcome back babe. Glad you made it safely.
Welcome back BP!! OK, who is first?
Welcome back Texas sweetie, better know as the land of Penis! LOL
Ill start my yoga, Ive been trying to get my leg behind my head. Im not there yet but I will be soon. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
I beg to differ, says ONE

Welcome back BP!! OK, who is first? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I saw her yesterday... based on her responds to my "inputs", I'd say I was in top 3. Then again, I tend to give myself too much credit....
So did Gator get 'er yet?
I'M FIRST IN LINE, RIGHT BP?

I almost thought this was VN's post!