Photobucket

My personal photobucket account was closed today. Because it had the same email as the one that someone had photobucket shut down.

I told her that I would take the pics off. But that was not good enough. No she had to go get ymwv's account deleted.

Thanks a whole bunch. I had some personal photos of my mother who passed away on there.

I hope it was all worth it.
Sorry to hear that Jake. But its no surprise she'd do that.
Why did she target you? I thought she liked you.
I thought she like me too. she had the ymwv account closed. I set it up in 2003. my email was on it. So they deleted my personal one also.
So sad.

We all need to remember that you can't trust any online site with valuable data. Be sure to keep backups in multiple other places.
I thought she like me too. she had the ymwv account closed. I set it up in 2003. my email was on it. So they deleted my personal one also. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Guilt by association. But you still got the memories of the Rio Ranch.
That really sucks, folks often forget that every action has unintended consequences and then again some people don't care who they harm. It's all about them.
I would repost them here for you Jake, but the Eccie image rules prohibit those types of photos. I will email them to you instead.
True Way, it is all about them. Yet, they never take responsibility for their actions or the problems their actions cause others. Nor do they think they are accountable for what they do even if they do Supernova... c'est le vie and do let the door hit them in the ass on their way out.
E-mail them to me!
E-mail them to me! Originally Posted by Brian7772

You like goats and shopping at Pier One?
You like goats and shopping at Pier One? Originally Posted by pyramider
How did you know how I decorated my house? Even though there are most chickens than goats.
Chickens and goats and drama queens! Oh my!
Wow,, that is so sad to hear that you lost the photos of your mom. What a bitch, she has always been a loose cannon
I didn't really make it clear in my earlier post, Big Jake is one of the truly nice guys in this thing of ours and echoing what Alexis said it is terrible that he lost the pictures of his Mother. That really isn't right.